roblox doeasn't work

Discus and support roblox doeasn't work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, i downloaded roblox from microsoft store. when i try to open the game a window pops up with the game name and then disappears from the screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RomiDaniel, Jun 9, 2021.

1. RomiDaniel
    RomiDaniel Guest

roblox doeasn't work

hi,

i downloaded roblox from microsoft store. when i try to open the game a window pops up with the game name and then disappears from the screen.

Have erased and downloaded again. no change. it won't open.

please help.

:)

RomiDaniel, Jun 9, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

roblox doeasn't work

We recommend accessing Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

Let me know if this was helpful!
  3. XBF Zineb F Win User

roblox doeasn't work

4. RomiDaniel Win User

roblox doeasn't work

sorry for not being clear, the download was not to the console but to my pc
  5. SpecArek Win User

XBOX ONE and 360 accessories on PC

I haven't noticed any difference.

What works on USB2.0, works on USB3.0 either.

What doesn't work on USB3.0, doeasn't work on USB2.0 as well.
  6. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
Thema:

roblox doeasn't work

1. roblox doeasn't work - Similar Threads - roblox doeasn't

2. Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t log in on Xbox Roblox because I unlinked it.: I can’t log in to my Xbox Roblox account because I unlinked it with my Xbox account and I can’t log into it on my iPad as well and I don’t know what to do. 72059f72-f15a-46d6-9c1b-f8eabed47f5f
  3. Roblox on xbox problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox on xbox problem: So i made a roblox acc way long ago right, so I signed in and used a different password as I usually do, I found this out by going on my pc and typing in my gamertag and the password I would've...
  4. Roblox - Adopt Me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Adopt Me: Hi, we bought an Xbox yesterday so we are complete beginners and have question on the game Adopt me in Roblox. We couldn't figure out how to tap other characters to ask them to trade or how to tap...
  5. Cannot download roblox from microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download roblox from microsoft store: Uh so I usually play roblox from web/google and today I was gonna try play roblox from microsoft store and suddenly i can't download roblox why is that happening? Thanks,Raffi...
  6. Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.: I recently created a new roblox account and I logged into it on xbox and a couple days later I logged out and now I can't log back in cause this error pops up.. does anyone know how to fix it? :(...
  7. Roblox Account created through Xbox locked on PC, no way to set the email

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Account created through Xbox locked on PC, no way to set the email: My son created a Roblox account through his xbox and played with his roblox username. We associated the xbox created account with his email, and he could play on xbox, PC and tablet - great. One...
  8. Roblox text chat still isn't available?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox text chat still isn't available?: Its been a while since chat was removed on the Xbox version of roblox. The game is also now rated E10+. From what I've read its because at first it was rated E for everyone so they had to remove...
  9. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: Whenever i want to play certain roblox games i am always met with the error code 103. I've searched high and low for answers and attempted almost all of them, but to no avail. I've restarted my...
  10. Problems with roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with roblox: I have multiple errors with the roblox launcher/downloading the app via microsoft store if i try to play a game via the website it does open the launcher but its just a white window, with the...