Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

Discus and support Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Getting error code 103 when trying to play certain Roblox games on Xbox One. Have an adult account, UPnP is active, and have tried multiple times to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ShaelynS ymons, Jul 30, 2021.

1. Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

Getting error code 103 when trying to play certain Roblox games on Xbox One.

Have an adult account, UPnP is active, and have tried multiple times to reboot but the error still remains

:)

ShaelynS ymons, Jul 30, 2021
  2. blueamcat Win User

Unavailable roblox games

3. DerVaddi Win User

error code 103 Xbox

4. Ackis Win User

error code 103 Xbox

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/roblox-error-code-103/0fb52129-c2a7-4ca4-be40-74b82e92db0a

That might help? They're trying to play an over 13 game maybe?
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Roblox 103 Error

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for getting back to us in regards to this error code 103. I've been researching more in regards to this error, I have found a previous forum article with the same issue where there was a solution take a look by clicking here

'Roblox error code 103'

Also, if you haven't already feel free to try to uninstall and reinstall the game to see if it helps fix the in game issue with it not letting your son play certain Roblox games.

To uninstall the game;

1. From Home, select My games & apps, and then select
      See all.
    2. When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button
      on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game & add-ons, then Uninstall all.
    Hope to hear back soon.
  6. BlackJackAidan Win User

Roblox error code 103

I created a new Roblox account with an older DOB and it worked. The games he was trying to access were over 13 so blocked him. Thank you so much for your assistance.
Thema:

Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One

1. Roblox Error Code 103 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Roblox Error Code

2. Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: 901 Trouble Communicating With Roblox Servers. Please Try Again.: I recently created a new roblox account and I logged into it on xbox and a couple days later I logged out and now I can't log back in cause this error pops up.. does anyone know how to fix it? :(...
  3. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: Whenever i want to play certain roblox games i am always met with the error code 103. I've searched high and low for answers and attempted almost all of them, but to no avail. I've restarted my...
  4. Roblox error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 901: Good afternoon, I have this terminated Roblox account linked to my Xbox, I've tried contacting Roblox, Uninstalled the game, Reinstalled it, but nothing is working. I'm trying to unlink the...
  5. roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox error code 103: I have reinstalled my game, restarted my x box, and am still unable to play games with my friends. can anyone help? eeac4c72-54f0-4695-8274-491ecc0a8565
  6. Roblox Error Code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901: Hi. My son and I were playing Roblox on xbox and iPad interchangebly- my gamertag link to my roblox account, his gamertag linked to his roblox account. Then my son wanted to change his username on...
  7. Roblox Error Code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 901: Hi. My son and I were playing Roblox on xbox and iPad interchangebly- my gamertag link to my roblox account, his gamertag linked to his roblox account. Then my son wanted to change his username on...
  8. Roblox error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 901: So me and a few of my friends have been experiencing error code 901 with Roblox. I've tried resetting my Xbox twice, re-installed Roblox, changed my Gamertag, updated Roblox, tried with a...
  9. Roblox Error Code 110

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 110: Despite allowing all permissions that Roblox requests be allowed I'm still unable to join games on Roblox Xbox one edition. For some reason it keeps saying that the game I'm trying to join is not...
  10. Roblox Error Code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 103: Hi, i have been having this problem on roblox xbox, i tried to play this game and it said "Unable to play Error Code 103", ive had this problem since i have played roblox but its weird because you...