Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

Discus and support Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey! I keep getting this error on xbox. [img] How can I fix this? 9cff3df7-3d5d-478f-ba4e-457233abe854 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Angels_Foxie, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Angels_Foxie
    Angels_Foxie Guest

Hey! I keep getting this error on xbox.
    Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One [​IMG]

How can I fix this?

:)

Angels_Foxie, Oct 1, 2019
  2. onyxishere Win User

Roblox has an error code 901 on my xbox one

3. Angels_Foxie Win User

Also, Should I contact Roblox Support?
  4. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hey
    Angels_Foxie
    !

Let's try this.. If you haven't already done so, go ahead and try performing a Soft console Factory
    reset
    on your console by doing the following:

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    2. Select Settings.
    3. Select All Settings.
    4. Select System.
    5. Select Console info & updates.
    6. Select Reset console. [DELETE EVERYTHING]
    Make sure you have both your email and password on hand as you will be asked to sign back in. There is an option to delete everything, go with that option.
    This will reset the Operating system [OS] of the console and allow you a fresh start-up.

Hope this helps! Let us know if it helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

How long have you been experiencing this issue?

Are you able to play any other games?

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. Angels_Foxie Win User

And no i dont have enforcement from rollblocks.
Thema:

1. Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Roblox Error code

2. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  3. Roblox error code 103 (possible solution)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103 (possible solution): So, my daughter E had been trying to play Roblox Bloxburg with my other daughter L. E is playing on my Xbox one on my adult Xbox account and adult Roblox account, but when she tried to log into...
  4. Roblox error code 110

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox error code 110: Ok ive tryed to join any game but when i try it says the game your trying to join is unavailable:ERROR CODE 110: Does any one have a idea on how to fix this? f6e931a0-1c81-4962-9ffa-093cbff3af98
  5. Roblox error code 110

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox error code 110: i am trying to join my friends on booga booga but keeps on saying error. I reset my xbox and tried uninstalling it but it still wont let me join. An someone help me?...
  6. Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.: Hey microsoft. I need you to help me with my roblox account. It says the accounts cant link and error code says 914 aa78c93e-3212-4adf-98cb-6a117ae78b59
  7. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: I have seen others posts about error code 103 on roblox but none of them work for me, mt account is over the age of 13 so i don't know what is happening? d95b5796-de3c-425b-a0fb-d3bcb25aff22
  8. roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox error code 103: so i want to play bloxburg on roblox it kept saying error code 103 ive tryed what the internet says it doesnt work pls help f6e2ca98-c127-4c1c-b997-b1e5ef0e0eea
  9. Roblox error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103: My son keeps getting an error code 103 on Roblox when trying to play certain games. Other Roblox games do not give this error code. Any assistance woukd be appreciated. He is playing on Xbox One....
  10. Roblox has an error code 901 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has an error code 901 on my xbox one: Hi I cannot connect to the Roblox servers through my xbox one. It has been a problem since yesterday afternoon. It says authentication error cannot connect to server code 901. Please advise?...