Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

Discus and support Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NichelleMcKinney, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound .

:)

NichelleMcKinney, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Roblox has no sound

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Before we try any different solutions, please uninstall and install the game again, as you said it is the only game with this problem. If you have already done the uninstall proceed with the solution below.

Step 1. Press and hold the Xbox button on the console for at least 10 seconds to open the Power center.

Step 2. Then unplug the power supply from your console and wait for 3 minutes.

Step 3. Plug the power supply back into the Xbox console.

Step 4. Press the Xbox button on the console to turn it on again.

*If the alternative above doesn't work, I recommend that you contact the game's support, as it may be a problem with them, considering that it is the only game with this problem. To contact them use the link below.

https://www.roblox.com/support

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will always be a pleasure to help.
  4. WPAK Win User

Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

5. XBF Ruben D Win User

Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

Hello Default User02,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Why aren't my achievements showing up?

Another good question to ask, while being an obvious one it is still something people overlook from time to time. Are you playing Roblox through the port of it on the Xbox One or are you trying to play it on PC through something like the Roblox website,
    or in this case I believe the PC version of Roblox does have its own launcher akin to Minecraft. You'd need to be on the Xbox port of the game for achievements to work, I know that sounds like common sense but you'd be surprised how that can be a mistake sometimes.
Thema:

1. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound. - Similar Threads - Roblox game has

2. Cant join a game on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join a game on roblox: It won’t let me join any game on Roblox like murder mystery or adopt me . 35b9bea3-9a47-4956-830b-de1d432adeb6
  3. Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Not Recording Roblox: I've used the ROBLOX player, I've tried microsoft's ROBLOX player, but neither work, and I cant keep a decent upload (YouTube) schedule if i cant record! If you know anything to help this, I...
  4. Xbox Game Bar in Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar in Roblox: Hello When I record on Roblox I see black beems when i watch the video I have recorded. Like you see under this on the screenshot. How can I fix this ? Already Thanks [img]...
  5. Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar with a small screen when recording Roblox: Every time I record Roblox with Xbox game bar when I watch it back it has a small screen in the top left corner. Anyone know how to fix that? 144b936f-455e-4f18-bcd9-c58385c9bbd7
  6. Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen: I am trying to record my game with xbox game bar. But ever since like December it wouldn't record my game in full screen. I am not using the MS store app to play roblox, i am using the web player....
  7. Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Bar. Voice Chat, Roblox in Xbox.: I have been having problems with the voice chat and the Xbox Game Bar. When I send invitations of voice chat to Xbox Players that are using a console, they don't receive it. I have tried with...
  8. £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    £1 Six month game pass (COST ME OVER £200), Son spent £203 on Roblox: I noticed that my 7-year-old son spent £203 on Robux (digital currency for the game Roblox). He was able to do this because I activated a £1 six-month game pass that came with his XBOX ONE, in...
  9. Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t launch Roblox Games/Access to Shared Content denied: Hi! So when I try to play a Roblox game (piggy/ftf) my xbox (one) tells me that my privacy does not let me see the content created by other users. I looked up on the Internet and I found this:...
  10. It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me play prison life roblox it’s basically not letting me play any fun games...: Can anyone tell me how to fix the prison life thing it wont let me play it it says unable to join code...103 4fb960f5-f8ed-46bb-84a4-da02870d0992

Users found this page by searching for:

1. roblox doesnt sound xbox