Roblox login and passwords

Discus and support Roblox login and passwords in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My son has an xbox one with gold Live membership. He downloaded roblox and created a roblox account whilst logged into his xbox. He created a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vickymayes, May 2, 2021.

1. vickymayes
    vickymayes Guest

Hi,

My son has an xbox one with gold Live membership. He downloaded roblox and created a roblox account whilst logged into his xbox. He created a gamertag for this roblox account that he only uses to play on his xbox. He redeemed some Microsoft points for 100 robux, but they can only be redeemed at roblox.com. when I go to that Web page it's asks to login. I've tried his gamertag and the password on the xbox live account and it doesn't work. I've tried the xbox live email address and password, but this doesn't work either. I've tried to reset the password via roblox.com by using the email associated with the xbox account. I never receive the emails. I've tried the quick login using the code it generates whereby you enter the code on the device you're already logged into, but I can't see anywhere on the xbox version to enter the code. I've asked it to text me a code to reset the password but never get the texts as I assume there isn't a mobile number associated with the xbox roblox account. What can I do to get access via PC to redeem these points? Or is there any other way to redeem them or merge with a new account or something? HELP! Thank you

:)

vickymayes, May 2, 2021
  2. alexandermorkos Win User

Need help signing into Roblox

I can,t login to Roblox. I am logged in ok to Microsoft store. Roblox asking for a user name and password . I tried their web site to reset the password but never worked.
  3. perrymccarthy Win User

roblox login

Hi guys , that link Will not open
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

roblox login

Here you go. Hopefully this helps! https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000334523-Xbox-One-App-Trouble-Logging-into-Roblox-Account
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

roblox login

Hey there

I’m sorry to hear about any issues you may be having. If you haven’t already, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. That way we can tailor our support specifically
    to you!
  6. perrymccarthy Win User

roblox login

Thanks Brad , the link sends me to Roblox for android , i must stress my android account is fine , its the roblux on xbox one via microsoft i have a problem with .
Thema:

1. Roblox login and passwords - Similar Threads - Roblox login passwords

2. Problems with roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with roblox: I have multiple errors with the roblox launcher/downloading the app via microsoft store if i try to play a game via the website it does open the launcher but its just a white window, with the...
  3. Chat Restrictions For Roblox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Restrictions For Roblox: I've been playing Roblox a lot lately, specifically an RP and realized I couldn't chat even though I see that mobile and PC players can. I was wondering if Xbox was working on this or if there...
  4. Roblox 103 error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox 103 error: My kids keep getting error 103 in some games when trying to connect on Roblox. (Brookhaven, miraculous ladybug etc) They are playing on my Xbox account. (Adult born 1985) The fault appears with...
  5. Cant join a game on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant join a game on roblox: It won’t let me join any game on Roblox like murder mystery or adopt me . 35b9bea3-9a47-4956-830b-de1d432adeb6
  6. Roblox login help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox login help!: I made a roblox account on my xbox. Now I want to login to Roblox on my phone. When I login to my phone, it says incorrect. I KNOW my username and password. Help?...
  7. Roblox Account Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Account Login Problem: Hello. I'm trying to log into my Microsoft Roblox because I'm trying to add robux to my account. But for some reason when I put the username for my account on the log in page, it shows up all...
  8. how to login to roblox if I have Xbox Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to login to roblox if I have Xbox Live Account: My 7yr old son has a Roblox account. I have an Xbox Live Gold Account under my name. How do I let him use my Gold Account for he and his twin brother to play Roblox?...
  9. Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 914 on Xbox. Can't login to Roblox account.: Hey microsoft. I need you to help me with my roblox account. It says the accounts cant link and error code says 914 aa78c93e-3212-4adf-98cb-6a117ae78b59
  10. roblox login

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox login: hi, I accidendtly signed out of roblox on xbox one and cant remember the password, please help 04bcf074-8380-47b8-9cd2-485147c31a37