Roblox on console

Discus and support Roblox on console in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my question is how do I fix the no sound glitch on Xbox roblox. I’ve been playing roblox recently playing funky Friday and it’s a music rhythm game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fujis problem, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Roblox on console

So my question is how do I fix the no sound glitch on Xbox roblox. I’ve been playing roblox recently playing funky Friday and it’s a music rhythm game and this morning I got on and I don’t hear the menu music I go into the experience and I can’t hear anything not even other people I’ve done the manual power cycle I’ve uninstalled the game and reinstalled it I’ve made sure my headset works I’ve checked the options in roblox and I can’t fix this issue

:)

Fujis problem, Sep 15, 2021
  2. Georges C. Win User

Roblox on console

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is

Welcome to the community. I hope I can help you in the best way.

Hello Fujis, you are listening to the sound on tv or headset, regardless of what, check on the sound part of the Xbox if it is in Stereo, why if you are in audio 5.1 or 7.1 the channels are separated and on a Stereo device will not hear certain sounds.

Press the Menu button on the Xbox Settings'General'volume Audio Output" controller and place it in Uncompressed Stereo.

I hope this help.

Best regards,

3. XBF Javier R Win User

How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one

Hello Mark,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning the need for a purchase receipt being requested by Roblox on your Xbox One console.

Could you clarify where this request stems from, as in, does the game require this information when trying to launch Roblox?

Considering that Roblox is a free game, all that should be needed to access the game is to ensure that when in the Microsoft store, Roblox shows an install or get option.

Clarify the above, and or check the Microsoft store on the console and let us know how this goes.

Best wishes!
  4. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

Althoug you are playing Roblox on a Xbox console, interactions with other players is governed by the Roblox Terms of Service, you will have to contact https://www.roblox.com/support immediately
    in regards to your account security and hackers threatening you.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
Thema:

Roblox on console

1. Roblox on console - Similar Threads - Roblox console

2. Roblox Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat: Why when you know Roblox players want to chat on xbox, you refuse to bring it back? We don't worry about toxicity because every xbox party at this point is full of racism and poor language. So it...
  3. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox Editon audio error: Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I joined a game and the volume was at max level....
  4. Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?: I was playing roblox but noticed that the audio didn't work whatsoever. All the other games' audio work except roblox. Can somebody tell me what to do as I have tried shutting it off and turning...
  5. Roblox sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sound not working: I'm unable to get any sort of sound in Roblox, it was working fine the other day, now it's just gone, my TV volume is on, all other games work fine, I've restarted, unplugged, uninstalled,...
  6. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  7. Roblox audio on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio on Xbox one: My roblox audio doesn't work and my other games audio do I have even power cycled it and it doesn't work. 198e76a6-2cf6-42d8-a0df-bcf69845a112
  8. Roblox audio not working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio not working on xbox: So I saw a similar thread to this already but I was play Roblox with a friend and my audio stopped working when I restarted my game, so I restarted my Xbox and that didn’t work, I unplugged it and...
  9. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  10. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...