Roblox purchase receipt

Discus and support Roblox purchase receipt in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I'm trying to find a purchase receipt for my son for roblox he downloaded for free 18 months ago. I cant find it in my order history it only has... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LeeThompson3, Mar 7, 2020.

1. LeeThompson3
    LeeThompson3 Guest

Roblox purchase receipt

Hi I'm trying to find a purchase receipt for my son for roblox he downloaded for free 18 months ago. I cant find it in my order history it only has physical gift cards I've applied and robucks I've bought with a credit card.

Roblox support want a screen shot of the original 'putchase' we got from the store like we do with all the other free games we download. His account has somehow become unlinked and no email was used to set up the account. Hes only 8 so he wont have known
    to do this. Lots of real money has been spent on this game and hes gutted.

TIA

:)

LeeThompson3, Mar 7, 2020
  2. PalmettoBling Win User

Purchase Receipt for Roblox

That free download would constitute a purchase receipt. That should be good enough for them, as Roblox is a free game, but they have in game purchases for coins. If you can find purchases for coins, that should also cover you with what you need with Roblox
    support.
  3. dylancobb1 Win User

i could not find any email for the roblox game but we did verify a email with the game but they still want the purchase receipt which was a free download
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

The Order History over at your Microsoft Account page under Payments & Billing > Order History should show those purchases initiated for both Windows 10 and Xbox One. You might need to extend the purchase period on that page, but it should show the items,
    with details that you can get on the item, but then that would only show the purchase of the game on the platform, and not any specific association with the Roblox account with the purchase, unless it's specifically tied to the two accounts together automatically;
    I'm not as familiar with how Roblox accounts work.

That said, I would recommend going through the email account used for the Roblox account, and search for any communication from Roblox there that might show account association.

Best of luck! Let us know if you have any other questiosn or problems in that process!
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Roblox purchase receipt

you receive a digital receipt in an email linked to the account when a purchase is made.

you can also check purchase history check out this link -> Billing and Purchase History
  6. dylancobb1 Win User

I have looked everywhere through the history downloads and it is nowhere to be found micro soft did help me find one which was his old account but i am looking for one which was downloaded in march 2019 .i did verify his email but roblox said they need
    the purchase receipt but the download was free .ANY IDEAS PLEASE HELP .This is not the first time that roblox has done this to my sons account .That is why we downloaded a new game in march 2019
Thema:

Roblox purchase receipt

1. Roblox purchase receipt - Similar Threads - Roblox purchase receipt

2. Roblox Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Linking: Is there a way to get the password from xbox to use for roblox? I spent a year and a half on it and want to know if I can get it back. Thank you bf68cc09-1be6-4d01-a3de-bda19cc354dd
  3. Roblox kicking you out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox kicking you out: I am playing a game in Roblox and every 2 minutes it kicks me out so i check and see xbox live gold expired 37 days ago so i get 3 month card and reddem it so i go back get into the game and after...
  4. roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]: 对于老版的roblox一直都是给的一个好评,但是更新以后,不是登不上去,就是直接闪退,希望官方能好好的修复这个问题。 [Translation-For the old version of roblox has always been a positive review, but after the update, either not up, or direct flash back,...
  5. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  6. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: I press A to start and it will not work what can i do? 0debf708-e3fe-4ac6-accc-1c621b4aae93
  7. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: Here's what I found https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpiIvAwOjvqnxc89c5RT8Sds0gN What do I do cant get any response from Roblox my kids play this game parent needing help. 3ef71516-46f1-468b-8575-299d5f5155ee
  8. Purchase Receipt for Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Receipt for Roblox: Hey! I lost my ROBLOX password and I contacted roblox’s Support and they said that I needed a purchase receipt to prove the account was mine. I looked through the order history and it didn’t show...
  9. How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get a purchase receipt for free roblox game on xbox one: Roblox stated i need to provide a purchase receipt to see that i own the account that we set up for my son. His account has no email attached to it. I search my purchase history in my account and...
  10. Roblox Purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Purchase: Bought unlimited backpack on Roblox ($10) but the game locked up and the backpack is not available (unless I buy it again). Apparently Microsoft server was working great because they took the $10...