Roblox sex acts

Discus and support Roblox sex acts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im a parent all my kids play Roblox Im seeing very unsettling screen shots from that game is there any way to get this game cleaned up I've reported... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LessaJimenez, Mar 5, 2020.

1. LessaJimenez
    LessaJimenez Guest

Roblox sex acts

Im a parent all my kids play Roblox Im seeing very unsettling screen shots from that game is there any way to get this game cleaned up I've reported the material,Im very concerned and I feel like my kids are not safe playing it Can we Sue Roblox for content?
    What can I do...

:)

LessaJimenez, Mar 5, 2020
  2. HueHef785 Win User

Roblox sex acts

OMG my kids play also def will be looking out
  3. Whitey Black Win User

Roblox sex acts

make the complain to Roblox and know this type of behavior is do it from third party's users outsaid of Roblox but make the complain maybe help to the company clean the house
  4. pjameleven Win User

Roblox sex acts

5. XBF Brad A Win User

Roblox sex acts

Hello Lessa,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand have issue with games on Roblox. You would need to reach out to the developer
    Roblox, as they are the ones in charge of all this.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. FuzzLiteBeard Win User

Roblox sex acts

Both of my kids play Roblox.I gotta keep on eye on them but thank you.
    Please see my post above. There are options available to you as a parent to prevent this kind of content.
Thema:

Roblox sex acts

1. Roblox sex acts - Similar Threads - Roblox sex acts

2. Roblox Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Linking: Is there a way to get the password from xbox to use for roblox? I spent a year and a half on it and want to know if I can get it back. Thank you bf68cc09-1be6-4d01-a3de-bda19cc354dd
  3. Roblox kicking you out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox kicking you out: I am playing a game in Roblox and every 2 minutes it kicks me out so i check and see xbox live gold expired 37 days ago so i get 3 month card and reddem it so i go back get into the game and after...
  4. roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]: 对于老版的roblox一直都是给的一个好评,但是更新以后,不是登不上去,就是直接闪退,希望官方能好好的修复这个问题。 [Translation-For the old version of roblox has always been a positive review, but after the update, either not up, or direct flash back,...
  5. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  6. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: I press A to start and it will not work what can i do? 0debf708-e3fe-4ac6-accc-1c621b4aae93
  7. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: Hi I'm trying to find a purchase receipt for my son for roblox he downloaded for free 18 months ago. I cant find it in my order history it only has physical gift cards I've applied and robucks...
  8. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: Here's what I found https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpiIvAwOjvqnxc89c5RT8Sds0gN What do I do cant get any response from Roblox my kids play this game parent needing help. 3ef71516-46f1-468b-8575-299d5f5155ee
  9. Roblox id 17 error on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox id 17 error on Xbox one: I have not been able to find any info on this anywhere so i thought i would ask here. Its the Failed to connect to the Game.(id=17: Connection attempt failed.) I know there are solutions out...
  10. How can I remove Roblox from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I remove Roblox from my Microsoft account?: I want to delete Roblox from my Microsoft account so when I play it, it doesn't appear on my played games on my account (I use a PC) but I can't find a way to do this....