Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

Discus and support Roblox Xbox Editon audio error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MinecraftNotPro, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I joined a game and the volume was at max level. I have recently seen a thread with a similar question, I tried restarting and power cycling my xbox, none of which worked. Is there any possible way I could fix this? I tried restarting the game, reinstalling it, ect. Also, the audio is perfect for other games and applications. Please respond if you have a solution. Thanks!

:)

MinecraftNotPro, Sep 15, 2021
  2. SamQY Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor.

Welcome to the community. How are you?

I've seen other reports about this and it looks like a problem with the game. If resetting the console to factory defaults doesn't work, I recommend talking to the game developer.

Reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

**Do not reset the console without having your account email and password.
  3. Morgster_1 Win User

Roblox error 901

Could be a Roblox error or could just be your Xbox needing a restart
  4. x Sarasaurus x Win User

ROBLOX Error. Code 901 in XBOX One

Hi there

May I ask, does the error happen when attempting to load roblox or any games in particular for roblox?
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Roblox error code 103

Hi Horrie,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue with the error code. This error code is from roblox, you will be best to go to
    Roblox forums and find a solution for this error.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
Thema:

1. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error - Similar Threads - Roblox Editon audio

2. Roblox Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat: Why when you know Roblox players want to chat on xbox, you refuse to bring it back? We don't worry about toxicity because every xbox party at this point is full of racism and poor language. So it...
  3. Roblox on console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on console: So my question is how do I fix the no sound glitch on Xbox roblox. I’ve been playing roblox recently playing funky Friday and it’s a music rhythm game and this morning I got on and I don’t hear...
  4. Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Volume Issue on Xbox?: I was playing roblox but noticed that the audio didn't work whatsoever. All the other games' audio work except roblox. Can somebody tell me what to do as I have tried shutting it off and turning...
  5. Roblox sound not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sound not working: I'm unable to get any sort of sound in Roblox, it was working fine the other day, now it's just gone, my TV volume is on, all other games work fine, I've restarted, unplugged, uninstalled,...
  6. Roblox has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox has no sound: I just launched the game after watch something in YouTube, but the game for some reason has no sound, and every other game or app this problem don't appear, just in Roblox the sound doesn't work....
  7. Roblox audio on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio on Xbox one: My roblox audio doesn't work and my other games audio do I have even power cycled it and it doesn't work. 198e76a6-2cf6-42d8-a0df-bcf69845a112
  8. Roblox audio not working on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox audio not working on xbox: So I saw a similar thread to this already but I was play Roblox with a friend and my audio stopped working when I restarted my game, so I restarted my Xbox and that didn’t work, I unplugged it and...
  9. Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox game on Xbox one has no sound.: We've restarted, check settings, everything I could think to do. It's the only game that has no sound . 359c0337-dfe9-47d4-bccd-63a7c02ec743
  10. Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgotten Roblox password- but no email or phone no attached to account. Help!: Can anyone help? My son has somehow logged out of Roblox and cannot remember his password to log back in. He never linked his account to an email or phone number so we can't reset it that way....