Roblox

Discus and support Roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; on xbox one my roblox account doesnt show my favorites anymore. It only shows features. How do i get favorites to show again?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DravenM, Jun 19, 2019.

1. DravenM
    DravenM Guest

Roblox

on xbox one my roblox account doesnt show my favorites anymore. It only shows features. How do i get favorites to show again?

:)

DravenM, Jun 19, 2019
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. Spazpol Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

Contact Roblox support. Because Roblox is a cross platform game with many PC / Apple / Android and non xbox users (majority non-xbox) there is most likely the chance the user would need to be reported via Roblox https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

The fact that you're only having issues with this one game would lead us to believe that it's an issue with the Roblox servers.

(click on link for Roblox support)

Support - Roblox

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. BlackJackAidan Win User

Roblox error code 103

It only happens with Roblox. I contacted Roblox support two days ago but have not received a reply. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Thema:

Roblox

1. Roblox - Similar Threads - Roblox

2. Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One: Hey! I keep getting this error on xbox. [img] How can I fix this? 9cff3df7-3d5d-478f-ba4e-457233abe854
  3. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...
  4. Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox - Bloxburg Error Code 103 on Xbox One S Console: Hi I have been trying to log into Bloxburg in Roblox with an adult account and with all privacy settings set as Everyone, Allow, etc but am still receiving the error. I have logged out of the...
  5. Ripped off roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ripped off roblox: I think microsoft is very aware that its unauthorized transactions can happen ...it seems to be trending with roblox...microsoft basically refunded 1 of many transactions 8/30...most of my rent...
  6. Roblox erro 110 [Translation - Roblox Error 110]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox erro 110 [Translation - Roblox Error 110]: Quando tento entrar em qualquer jogo do roblox ocorre esse erro e n consigo jogar e o problema n e dos servidores roblox pois meu amigo consegue jogar ___ [Translation - When I try to get into...
  7. Unavailable roblox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unavailable roblox games: Why some certain games on roblox aren’t available on xbox unlike other platforms such as PC and mobile. When I try to join certain roblox games, there’s a message saying that the game is...
  8. Roblox error code 103 (possible solution)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 103 (possible solution): So, my daughter E had been trying to play Roblox Bloxburg with my other daughter L. E is playing on my Xbox one on my adult Xbox account and adult Roblox account, but when she tried to log into...
  9. Roblox error code 110

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox error code 110: Ok ive tryed to join any game but when i try it says the game your trying to join is unavailable:ERROR CODE 110: Does any one have a idea on how to fix this? f6e931a0-1c81-4962-9ffa-093cbff3af98
  10. Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound in Roblox Xbox Edition has no sound: I was playing Phantom forces on xbox roblox and when i left the game robloxs menu screen didnt have a song in the backround even though its always playing the song i joined a different game on...