Roblox

Discus and support Roblox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Roblox isnt letting me play most games anymore like the game jailbreak on roblox isnt in the popular section of roblox games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chapman LIVE, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Chapman LIVE
    Chapman LIVE Guest

Roblox

Roblox isnt letting me play most games anymore like the game jailbreak on roblox isnt in the popular section of roblox games.

:)

Chapman LIVE, Jun 26, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  4. WickedD365 Win User

Roblox gift card

A Roblox gift card can only be used in the Roblox store. Not in the MS store.
  5. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  6. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
Thema:

Roblox

1. Roblox - Similar Threads - Roblox

2. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: I was trying to assess an old roblox account of mine but i don't know the password. I contacted roblox and they told me to send them a picture of my Roblox purchase receipt and sent me a link to...
  3. Roblox Account Login Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox Account Login Problem: Hello. I'm trying to log into my Microsoft Roblox because I'm trying to add robux to my account. But for some reason when I put the username for my account on the log in page, it shows up all...
  4. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  5. Roblox Xbox One. Unable to build.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox One. Unable to build.: Hi I reset my island in Roblox and can no longer build on my island. Using Xbox One? On occassion of I kill mobs it will let me for a bit, but then lose it again....
  6. Roblox Xbox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox purchase receipt: Hello Xbox, I was thinking about my old account i made in 2016 in the game called Roblox i tried signing in but forgot the password. I contacted roblox support, They said "Please reply to this...
  7. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: Is the chat feature going to come back? b9b6b402-74b9-4ef6-ac1d-c32f00c7fad2
  8. Roblox Keyboard and Mouse: Murder Mystery

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Keyboard and Mouse: Murder Mystery: When I play keyboard and mouse on roblox, Murder Mystery 2, I am unable to use most of the controls. I’m wondering is this just the game, or is it a common issue across other systems. Reply ASAP,...
  9. HELP IN ROBLOX ERROR 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP IN ROBLOX ERROR 901: hello, i'm having a problem in ROBLOX ERROR 901 I'm NOT GETTING INTO THE GAME PLEASE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME, IF POSSIBLE SOMEONE DA MICROSOFT HELP ME!!!!!!!! ERROR IN XBOX ONE S...
  10. Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Relink Roblox account to Xbox Live account: My son's Roblox account was unlinked from his Xbox account and now when he tries to reconnect to Roblox it is asking for an account name, but he never created an account name. I have tried to go...