Roblox

Discus and support Roblox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Roblox isnt letting me play most games anymore like the game jailbreak on roblox isnt in the popular section of roblox games.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Chapman LIVE, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Chapman LIVE
    Chapman LIVE Guest

Roblox

Roblox isnt letting me play most games anymore like the game jailbreak on roblox isnt in the popular section of roblox games.

:)

Chapman LIVE, Jun 26, 2019
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  3. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  4. Spazpol Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

Contact Roblox support. Because Roblox is a cross platform game with many PC / Apple / Android and non xbox users (majority non-xbox) there is most likely the chance the user would need to be reported via Roblox https://en.help.roblox.com/hc/en-us
  5. XBF Felixx P Win User

Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

The fact that you're only having issues with this one game would lead us to believe that it's an issue with the Roblox servers.

(click on link for Roblox support)

Support - Roblox

Let us know how it goes!

Felix

Xbox forums support
  6. BlackJackAidan Win User

Roblox error code 103

It only happens with Roblox. I contacted Roblox support two days ago but have not received a reply. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Thema:

Roblox

1. Roblox - Similar Threads - Roblox

2. Roblox error 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error 901: Cant open roblox game error 901 c4e406bd-3119-4340-896f-89749a27e5f7
  3. Roblox error 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error 901: On my Xbox 1 i tried to play roblox but when i click 'A' to continue it says 'authentication error 901' and a bunch of other stuff. 8d37726c-1229-495e-bc3b-9a269fa347e3
  4. Xbox won’t allow Roblox to work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t allow Roblox to work: My son has been playing Roblox on PC for a while without any issues. I put Roblox on the xbox one and it won’t allow him to play. He signed in using his normal Roblox credentials, but it says that...
  5. Roblox

in XBoX on Windows
    Roblox: I can't log into my roblox account so I asked for help, but I need a purchase receipt. But I can't because I no longer have an Xbox. What do I do? 630a9cf3-77a3-4695-bcb8-993ce8021e51
  6. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: Hello everyone ! Who can tell you why Roblox doesn't run on Xbox ? Endless loading and nothing. All actions reboot the game and consoles, erasing the game and loading the new roblox did not help...
  7. I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join weight lifting simulator 3 on roblox: Every other game in roblox seems to be working. But when I play wls 3, ive been getting an error code 103 for the last three days. I know its not an issue with my age settings because i changed...
  8. Unauthorized charges Roblox PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Unauthorized charges Roblox PC: Hej Jag kanske har valt fel kategori men jag hittade inget bättre alternativ. Jag letar information om hur jag kan komma i kontakt med er angående återbetalning av köp gjorda i Roblox spelet...
  9. Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error code 901 on Xbox One: Hey! I keep getting this error on xbox. [img] How can I fix this? 9cff3df7-3d5d-478f-ba4e-457233abe854
  10. Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play multiplayer in Minecraft or Roblox: For the past few weeks I have been trying, I've been unable to play Minecraft or Roblox online. I get similar messages saying"Disconnected from server" on both games. Ive tried Fortnite, and it...