Roblox

Discus and support Roblox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here's what I found https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpiIvAwOjvqnxc89c5RT8Sds0gN What do I do cant get any response from Roblox my kids play this game parent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LessaJimenez, Mar 6, 2020.

1. LessaJimenez
    LessaJimenez Guest

Roblox

Here's what I found https://1drv.ms/u/s!AlpiIvAwOjvqnxc89c5RT8Sds0gN

What do I do cant get any response from Roblox my kids play this game parent needing help.

:)

LessaJimenez, Mar 6, 2020
  2. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  3. WickedD365 Win User

Roblox gift card

A Roblox gift card can only be used in the Roblox store. Not in the MS store.
  4. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  5. AngelObullets Win User

Roblox gift card

I recieved a roblox gift card, not xbox card. Is there away to add that to xbox so i can buy items in roblox game
    Can i add a roblox gift card to my xbox account

No you cannot add it to your xbox account only your roblox account it can be added to
  6. tejo chase Win User

Roblox sex acts

Thema:

Roblox

1. Roblox - Similar Threads - Roblox

2. Roblox Chat on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat on Xbox: I used to play roblox a while back on Xbox and remember being able to chat. After coming back just recently and playing with a friend who was still on Xbox, i found out that they aren't able to...
  3. Roblox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Roblox: Hi my son acidentaly unlinked his roblox from his xbox account, is there anything he can do. Thanks joe mcfarlane e1c555d3-8d16-46ce-9a1d-df5ce7418f5b
  4. Roblox Linking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Linking: Is there a way to get the password from xbox to use for roblox? I spent a year and a half on it and want to know if I can get it back. Thank you bf68cc09-1be6-4d01-a3de-bda19cc354dd
  5. Roblox kicking you out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox kicking you out: I am playing a game in Roblox and every 2 minutes it kicks me out so i check and see xbox live gold expired 37 days ago so i get 3 month card and reddem it so i go back get into the game and after...
  6. roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    roblox游戏的闪退[Translation-Flashback of the roblox game]: 对于老版的roblox一直都是给的一个好评,但是更新以后,不是登不上去,就是直接闪退,希望官方能好好的修复这个问题。 [Translation-For the old version of roblox has always been a positive review, but after the update, either not up, or direct flash back,...
  7. I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put in my 25$ xbox gift card but it did not work in my game roblox to buy robux: My gift card did not work in roblox to buy robux a196ac8f-2cce-4a96-b1a2-25520060b84c
  8. Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox: I press A to start and it will not work what can i do? 0debf708-e3fe-4ac6-accc-1c621b4aae93
  9. Roblox purchase receipt

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox purchase receipt: Hi I'm trying to find a purchase receipt for my son for roblox he downloaded for free 18 months ago. I cant find it in my order history it only has physical gift cards I've applied and robucks...
  10. Roblox sex acts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox sex acts: Im a parent all my kids play Roblox Im seeing very unsettling screen shots from that game is there any way to get this game cleaned up I've reported the material,Im very concerned and I feel like...