ROBLOX

Discus and support ROBLOX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I playing on ROBLOX and tried to play a game called my dragon tycoon but when I try to load it I got error code 103 but then I tried to load it on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexanderKeeling, Mar 5, 2021.

1. ROBLOX

I playing on ROBLOX and tried to play a game called my dragon tycoon but when I try to load it I got error code 103 but then I tried to load it on my phone and it worked fine how do I fix this

:)

AlexanderKeeling, Mar 5, 2021
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
  3. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
  4. WickedD365 Win User

Roblox gift card

A Roblox gift card can only be used in the Roblox store. Not in the MS store.
  5. JohnJDAlexx2016 Win User

Why am I getting this error

When i was playing roblox and went on the game roblox titanic i was loading in to the game it just took me back to the home screen i loading back in roblox and said this error code 0x8000404
  6. landonlee2 Win User

Text chat on Xbox

Yea a Wille back roblox developers took off text chat to roblox thank you
Thema:

ROBLOX

1. ROBLOX - Similar Threads - ROBLOX

2. Hello microsoft im having trouble playing roblox it says something went wrong it started 1...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello microsoft im having trouble playing roblox it says something went wrong it started 1...: I need help with roblox and fortnite same error screen shows up thanks for your time 3459151b-d65a-46f3-99a6-6318c6267212
  3. Roblox won’t install on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox won’t install on Xbox One: I have been trying to troubleshoot this issue with no progress. I am able to download Roblox onto my Xbox One, but when it attempts to install it, notiing happens. Robolox appears in the queue and...
  4. Cant log into roblox account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant log into roblox account: So a while back i unlinked my roblox account from my main xbox account to do something and when i tried logging back into that account it wouldnt let me. I have 100% unlinked the roblox account...
  5. Clock next to my roblox name

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Clock next to my roblox name: hi, so i just joined a game in roblox then i saw this symbol next to my name. anyone know what it means? [img] ab5b9559-9d9d-490f-b5ce-8067707f17fe
  6. Forgot roblox password

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forgot roblox password: On my Xbox series x, I pressed unlink on my account accidentally. My name on it was WhippyEmpress19. It doesn't say "forgot your password?" What shall I do 16c9f148-af1a-4ee1-ad9b-8020606c940e
  7. Roblox on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on xbox: can you have multi players on the same device playing Roblox? Not seeing an option to add another player. Please help! Thanks 2dc9e21b-fb16-469d-ad91-83849fabc0a9
  8. Roblox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox: Hi, I haven't been able to use my Roblox account for over a year now, it logs in, but the circle just spins, no maps load and nothing ever happens. I've tried to unlink my account, but that gives...
  9. Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox account PIN, HELP NEEDED.: Hey guys! So I did loose my account pin a couple months ago and I did not know what to do since then. I did email roblox support but they said you need to scan a receipt. I did delete the email so...
  10. Did not get the right rewards card...? - ROBLOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Did not get the right rewards card...? - ROBLOX: Hey recently I used microsoft reward points to buy a roblox card worth 800 robux which was 12000 points, it also said it came with a free virtual item. I bought this card thinking there would be...