Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat.

Discus and support Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Swaggasurus, Aug 2, 2020 at 10:42 AM.

1. Swaggasurus
    Swaggasurus Guest

I am unable to speak in voice chat and party chat. People hear "child" while in a game with me or in a party chat. All my setting are on "allow", also this happens when I play on PC and use the Xbox on app on it to voice chat too.

Not sure what to do.

:)

2. BizarroMantis Win User

What killed xbox live?

"Xbox, Snap. Xbox, Turn Off Party Chat, Xbox, Unsnap"

I'm with Chainsmokingbob with this one. Sounds like a mouthful and also pretty funny if you have to say all that in a clear, robotic, monotone voice. lmao!
  3. Listed mia 510 Win User

Skype chat help

You should select party chat in the menu for party voice only or game chat for game chat only
  4. feffreyfeffrey Win User

Audio Issue

I'll clarify...

Im trying to capture in game voice chat when I record a clip on call od duty warzone. Im Im not in party chat and understand that game captures do not capture party chat.

Im trying to record in game voice chat not party
  5. angelicviki Win User

Turtlebeach Headphones Titanfall Xbox One - can I chat with one specific player?

When we say party we mean voice chat party, which is separate to the game party/team that you are playing with. To talk to the whole team you could use game chat, or to talk with just your friend you would use party chat while still being the team with
    other players. Does this help?
  6. Xenokai Win User

Worst party chat system ive ever seen

On ps3 party chat is ONLY text based you had no option for voice chat in party chat. So id say far from worse lol. Guess you havent tryed the PS3 party chat xD
Thema:

1. Robot voice says Repeats "child" in game and party chat. - Similar Threads - Robot voice says

2. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Firstly, I asked this question and one of the ambassadors (Daft Badger) responded without giving me a clear answer (Because god forbid anyone know the truth about Microsoft and how they run there...
  3. Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the enforcement team robots and not actually humans?: Like it really is a joke to get banned for saying "horrific" e68f39e4-b0c6-4c1b-9079-e282debb898c
  4. My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends in party sound robotic over the xbox companion app: Hey I have a problem with the companion app and can't seem to find the problem online. I just connected my JBL bluetooth headset with a bluetooth adapter to my pc and sounds of other sources are...
  5. Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Meu jogo Spongebob Squarepants Planktons Robotic Revenge está cheio de manchas...: O disco do meu jogo de Xbox 360 está cheio de manchas,o que eu faço? -[Translation - My Xbox 360 game disc is full of stains, what do I do?] bee08272-94c2-4ce5-9c20-0fb39d30fd6d
  6. backward capability for Robots

in XBoX Games and Apps
    backward capability for Robots: Hello everyone, I would like to get your guys opinion and also request a game to microsoft. How many of us played before Robots video game from movie called Robots. It was a ps2 and xbox game. I...
  7. My Xbox 360 thinks that my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a DVD and just...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox 360 thinks that my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge is a DVD and just...: Basically, I have a healthy Xbox 360 S and its black, but I got my game Spongebob: Plankton's Robotic Revenge and its only this one game that my Xbox 360 does not read properly. I don't know if...
  8. iOS Xbox app robotic voice

in XBoX on Mobile
    iOS Xbox app robotic voice: So I’ve been using my airpods for months now with this app, but for some reason two weeks ago my voice started sounding robotic and glitchy according to my friends. My voice sounds find when the...
  9. xbox live robot voice

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live robot voice: first off my wifi connection is 98% and gameplay on all games are flawless with 0 lag. the this when i join a party my friends voices lag and they sound like robots. Also voice chat is perfect on...
  10. When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .

in XBoX on Consoles
    When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke .: When changing from tile to tile or window to widow, robotic voice repeats every keystroke . If I go to game window says game window or settings box 3 ect...Called xbox live support they couldn't ....