Robux

Discus and support Robux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing roblox and bought some robux. Money came out of my account but I've not recieved the robux...any suggestions please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxvillianous, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Robux

Playing roblox and bought some robux. Money came out of my account but I've not recieved the robux...any suggestions please?

:)

Maxvillianous, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

robux

3. Ricardo Cintra Win User

robux

4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

robux

Check purchases under your account, if you have made that purchase the game title should appear there. If not contact xbox support to verify this billing issue.
  5. Allebas Win User

Robux

Hi Maxvillianous,

If you don't see the coins added to your account after you perform the reset you can reach out to Roblox Support https://www.roblox.com/support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Robux

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

Robux

1. Robux - Similar Threads - Robux

2. I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought robux and it didn't arrive in my account: so guys, I bought a robux (roblox coins) bought 800 and 1700 (gave a total of $ 26.75) and an e-mail came that said it could take a maximum of 48 hours, so I waited and spent about 5 days and not...
  3. I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account.: I purchased 400 Robux twice, The Payment is gone but no robux credited into my account. What I can do to get robux credit into my account? 2f77a862-6dec-4d85-9286-7a43c71013df
  4. robux

in XBoX Accessibility
    robux: purchased and never received robux from microsoft store afa3e6fd-3ce6-4707-89e6-0c8977e35e79
  5. Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft gift card redeemed for Robux but Robux money not showing up in account: Hello, My son just redeemed his $15 Microsoft gift card and bought 1200 robux money but it is not showing up in his account. It's sayin he still only has 3 robux. Any ideas what is going on? I...
  6. Robux Card 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Card 2019 May: Robux Hack 2019. RX Generator MAY [UPDATED!] - Unity Connect Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Roblox Accounts 2019 Free Robux And...
  7. Robux Generator No Offers 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Generator No Offers 2019: Roblox Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Mod Robux 2019 Roblox Hack 2019 May Robux Hack No Survey...
  8. Generator Roblox Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Generator Roblox Robux Generator 2019: rxfreeroblox Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Get Free Roblox 2019 May Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2019 May Roblox Unlimited Robux...
  9. Free Robux Win 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Free Robux Win 2019 May: Robux Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2019 Free Robux And Tix Generator...
  10. Robux Online Hack 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Online Hack 2019: Learn Bubble Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Get Free Robux Now 2019 May Hacks Roblox 2019 Roblox Robux No Verification 2019 Roblox...