Robux

Discus and support Robux in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Playing roblox and bought some robux. Money came out of my account but I've not recieved the robux...any suggestions please?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxvillianous, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Robux

Playing roblox and bought some robux. Money came out of my account but I've not recieved the robux...any suggestions please?

:)

Maxvillianous, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Allebas Win User

Robux

Hi Maxvillianous,

If you don't see the coins added to your account after you perform the reset you can reach out to Roblox Support https://www.roblox.com/support.
  3. {Parity} Win User

Robux

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.
    Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.
    Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
  4. GamingWolfy5 Win User

roblox

Punish your boy and tell him to NEVER make purchases again without allowance.. And I doubt you can get the money back because your son would've payed for the ROBLOX virtual currency known as robux and he as probably bought clothing and game passes with these
    robux so nor Microsoft or the ROBLOX team will be able to get the robux back because they are unable to take the bought items off his ROBLOX account. Also change the settings on your Xbox to make it require a passkey or your password when making a purchase!
  5. XBF Paul M Win User

Robux yüklenmedi

Hiya!

Paul from the Xbox Forums Team here to assist, it sounds like you're trying to redeem some durable content for Roblox. What I recommend doing is performing a

Power cycle on the console
    . If you still don't see the Robux applied to the account I recommend removing the profile from the Xbox One and redownloading the profile. I hope this helps solve the issue, please let us know how it goes.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Misunderstanding about XBOX and Robux

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us in forums for this issue. In regards to reversing the payment, you would need to submit a refund request. We here on forums do not have the tools to reverse any payments.

Click here to learn How
    to complete the refund request form

After you submit the request, you’ll receive confirmation and follow-up emails that will include instructions on how to keep track of the status of your request.

**If you have questions about the process or have not heard anything within 48 hours please reply to the confirmation email sent to you.
    Our dedicated team is ready to assist you.

I hope that this helps out a bit more.
Thema:

Robux

1. Robux - Similar Threads - Robux

2. Robux Card 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Card 2019 May: Robux Hack 2019. RX Generator MAY [UPDATED!] - Unity Connect Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Roblox Accounts 2019 Free Robux And...
  3. Robux Generator No Offers 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Generator No Offers 2019: Roblox Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Mod Robux 2019 Roblox Hack 2019 May Robux Hack No Survey...
  4. Generator Roblox Robux Generator 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Generator Roblox Robux Generator 2019: rxfreeroblox Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Get Free Roblox 2019 May Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2019 May Roblox Unlimited Robux...
  5. Free Robux Win 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Free Robux Win 2019 May: Robux Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Free Robux No Verification 2019 Free Robux And Tix Generator...
  6. Robux Online Hack 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Robux Online Hack 2019: Learn Bubble Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Get Free Robux Now 2019 May Hacks Roblox 2019 Roblox Robux No Verification 2019 Roblox...
  7. How To Get Free Robux On Roblox 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get Free Robux On Roblox 2019: Install Free Robux Hack 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Roblox Hack No Verification 2019 Free Robux Mobile 2019 Roblox Robux...
  8. How To Get Free Robux 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    How To Get Free Robux 2019: Roblox Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Easy Robux Hack 2019 Roblox Money Generator 2019 May Free Robux...
  9. Get Free Robux 2019 May

in XBoX on Mobile
    Get Free Robux 2019 May: Robux Generator No Verification 2019 Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Real Robux Hack 2019 Free Robux No Survey 2019 May Unlimited Robux...
  10. Roblox Free Robux Site 2019

in XBoX on Mobile
    Roblox Free Robux Site 2019: Learn Bubble Get RX Tickets for your ROBLOX Account! Get this 2019 MAY UPDATED - Limited offer! Free Robux Generator No Offers 2019 Roblox Cheat 2019 Robux Free Robux 2019 May Robux Hack...