ROCK BAND BLITZ

Discus and support ROCK BAND BLITZ in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Rock Band Blitz does not connect with Rock Central, always staying "off". What happens? My console is a XBOX 360. f6e4ef3a-23a6-4387-8f27-b54158632b24 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YesoRibeiro, Apr 8, 2021.

1. YesoRibeiro
    YesoRibeiro Guest

ROCK BAND BLITZ

Code:
    My Rock Band Blitz does not connect with Rock Central, always staying "off". What happens? My console is a XBOX 360.
    :)

YesoRibeiro, Apr 8, 2021
  2. MelodyKaren Win User

Add New Titles To The Backwards Compatibility

Katamari Damacy 1-3. Also Rock Band Blitz and Rock Band 3.

That would be amazing.
  3. Flaming Pingu Win User

Summer arcade

They should of had rock band blitz in there
  4. Flaming Pingu Win User

Rock band blitz

Gold is quite easy, once you unlocked all the power ups, I use jackpot, blast notes and depending on the song one of the super notes (usually super guitar)
  5. Transmecharian Win User

Rock band blitz

Was reading a review on CVG sounds interesting, will wait to here peoples opinions
  6. Beard 0f Steel Win User

Rock band blitz

What do you mean by that exactly? I'm sure ive bought some songs on there that work on the first Rock Band.
Thema:

ROCK BAND BLITZ

1. ROCK BAND BLITZ - Similar Threads - ROCK BAND BLITZ

2. Cant purchase rock band export key

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant purchase rock band export key: I'd like to export my Rock Band 1 songs into Rock Band 3. I own both games for the 360. Whenever I go to purchase the export key either through the game or via the web store:...
  3. Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Live services and Rock band 3: Hello, i had heard that Xbox 360 live services will be ending soon, and i was curious if i would still be able to play all my downloaded songs on Rock Band 3. Im almost certain you need to be...
  4. “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “New” 360. How do I access all my old Rock Band songs?: My 360 finally redringed, so I was gifted a 360 from a friend who was no longer using it. I successfully updated it and downloaded my gamer profile. Popped in Rock Band 3. And the songs that I’d...
  5. Ac/dc rock band track pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ac/dc rock band track pack: We’ve recently started playing rock band again. I tried to export ac/dc live track pack to rock band 2 but the code that came with the game has already been used (by me 10+ years ago). Is there...
  6. Have problem downloading Journey's Don't Stop Believing DLC song into Rock Band 4 (I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have problem downloading Journey's Don't Stop Believing DLC song into Rock Band 4 (I...: Hello! So I previously owned Don't Stop Believing DLC song for Rock Band 3 (back when I owned an XBOX 360) many, many years ago. Anyhow, I recently bought a XBOX One console and was able to...
  7. AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AC/DC import for Rock Band 3 and Rock Band 4: Hey! I just got a new Xbox 360 after my old one died. I have 2 Xbox One and one of which is One X and I have Rock Band 4 there with all my tracks. The problem is that none of my four guitars,...
  8. Rock band blitz soundtrack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock band blitz soundtrack: I got RB blitz to export the songs to RB4 but when I try to d/l the soundtrack on my 360 it says unable to retrieve credit card inro, use money on Microsoft account to buy this item. But then it...
  9. After Deleting Marketplace System Data file, Rock Band Blitz freezes every time I try to play ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    After Deleting Marketplace System Data file, Rock Band Blitz freezes every time I try to play ...: I was trying to purchase a song for Rock Band 3 on my Xbox 360, but I kept receiving error message 80153016. I found this support page, which told me to delete Marketplace System Data and clear...
  10. Advice on Rock Band Blitz

in XBoX on Consoles
    Advice on Rock Band Blitz: This game looks intresting and as i own all Guitar Hero and Rock Bands i was wondering. Does the Guitar Hero Guitar work with Blitz as it looks slightly Different from any other Rock Band?...