Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Discus and support Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnkTheTank11190, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Hey everyone, I have xbox game pass and I recently noticed that rocket league was soon coming off the game pass. Will this mean that I can’t play rocket league anymore on Xbox, even though I have downloaded it already. So all I’m asking is that when a
    game gets taken off from the game pass will I still be able to play it or will I have to buy rocket league again... Thanks

:)

AnkTheTank11190, Sep 11, 2020
  2. dempup Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Hey AnkTheTank11190.

Thank you for reaching out to the forum. Yes, when a game is removed from Game Pass, you are no longer able to play it, even if downloaded. But you will be able to buy it to continue playing. Often MS even offer a discount for games leaving Game Pass.
  3. Smwutches Win User

It'll be free to play on Xbox. You would just keep playing it the same as you always have.
  4. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  5. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Hi dempup!

Thanks for this information, just another question, when rocket league is removed from the game pass, will I still get the game pass discount from it, or do i have to buy the game before it is removed?

Many thanks...
  6. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

I know this, but i do not have a pc and my laptop is very bad plus i wouldnt have all my stuff tranferred over from my xbox account...
Thema:

1. Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass? - Similar Threads - Rocket League coming

2. Rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league: So i seen that rocket league was free i downloaded and evey i opened and reopened it wont work its just a black screen its not working for my friend neither my xbox name is zlybrad#8383 my...
  3. Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Rocket League crash everytime I start up the game: My Rocket League game continuously keeps crashing when I start up the game even though I haven't caused a ban in the game. I also try to reinstall it but it doesn't work...
  4. rocket league issues on xbox one!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket league issues on xbox one!!!!: ever since the update a couple weeks ago, i open up rocket league and it immediately freezes! i've tried closing it and reopening the app and it still freezes! and ive restarted my console and it...
  5. Rocket League promotion , Mister beep comes through in the clutch

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rocket League promotion , Mister beep comes through in the clutch: shout out to Mister Beep, appreciate the fast response and fantastic turnaround time to get me the redeem activation code for rocket league. They will provide the code. Just need a little bit of...
  6. My rocket league level has gone down, I've talked to 3 Xbox people and they told me to come ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My rocket league level has gone down, I've talked to 3 Xbox people and they told me to come ...: please help me, my level has gone down on rocket league (which is impossible) I've talked to 3 Xbox support people and done multiple steps and nothing's working, please help. GT:...
  7. Rocket League coming to Xbox!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League coming to Xbox!: Looks like Psyonix Studios has confirmed that Rocket League is coming to Xbox this February! I've been playing it a lot on the PC and its an amazing game![View:[MEDIA]]...
  8. Rocket League coming to Xbox One in the future

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League coming to Xbox One in the future: The development team behind Rocket League has plans for an Xbox One version, so we Xbox One owners will get this game after all, but no release date is announced yet. Here's the link to the...
  9. Rocket League coming 17th Feb

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League coming 17th Feb: Rocket League will be out next week on Feb 17th for $19.99 which is about £16. Was going to hold out on this but bet i'll crumble & buy it straight away. Full article here...
  10. Rocket League Coming To Xbox One!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League Coming To Xbox One!: Rocket League coming to Xbox One Developer Psyonix has revealed that its popular multiplayer game Rocket League will be launching on the Xbox One. The announcement was made during The Game...