Rocket League Giveaway!

Discus and support Rocket League Giveaway! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zack63724, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Zack63724
    Zack63724 Guest

Rocket League Giveaway!

Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the giveaway!

:)

Zack63724, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Rocket League Giveaway!

Giveaways are not allowed on the forums.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  4. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  5. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox updated, now getting terrible fps

It's not Xbox related.

These framedrops are here since the latest (season 5) update of Rocket League.

Sometimes it helps to completely restart Rocket League. But the framedrops will return eventually.
Thema:

Rocket League Giveaway!

1. Rocket League Giveaway! - Similar Threads - Rocket League Giveaway

2. Rocket league causing Xbox to shutdown with the thermal protection warning upon restart...

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket league causing Xbox to shutdown with the thermal protection warning upon restart...: Rocket league specifically is shutting down my xbox with the thermal protection warning upon restarts im unsure if this is known to be build related or if this is happening to non insider members...
  3. Error 0x803f800e Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 0x803f800e Rocket League: Hi, I have the disk for Rocket League but when trying to play I keep getting a message saying I need to login or renew my subscription for game pass or xbox live with error code Error...
  4. Why is my Xbox One not tracking my game time for Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox One not tracking my game time for Rocket League: My Xbox One isn't tracking my game time for Rocket League. It's been stuck at 135 hours for a month even though I've definitely played around 25-30 hours in the last couple weeks. While it isn't...
  5. Xbox Rocket League - bought credits on laptop but no code with order?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Rocket League - bought credits on laptop but no code with order?: Hi I bought Rocket League credits (for my son) on my microsoft account on my laptop. I have received an order number but not a redeem code. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance Elaine...
  6. Lost gamerscore again after playing Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost gamerscore again after playing Rocket League: Hi all, I just want to point out that the issue with playing Rocket League and losing achievements has returned. I know the issue has been fixed a couple of weeks ago, but after yesterday I have...
  7. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Hello, yesterday i got a banner and a all star tag thing and i wanted to change my banner to the new one i got but it wasnt in my inventory neither was the all star tag. Anyone know whats...
  8. Rocket League not showing up on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League not showing up on my account: I have recently purchased an Xbox One X, an upgrade from my Xbox One. From clicking into my previously downloaded games, Rocket League doesn't show up. It's easily my most-played game since I...
  9. ALL GS DELETED BECAUSD OF ROCKET LEAGUE??!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ALL GS DELETED BECAUSD OF ROCKET LEAGUE??!!: So for some odd reason my hardly earned 11 to 12k gs was RESET When i went on RL to get a rare achievement causing all my achievments on it to reset AND I can only earn gamerscore from achievement...
  10. Hello I was playing rocket league and I scored and it said you unlocked an achievement that...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was playing rocket league and I scored and it said you unlocked an achievement that...: Has this happened to anybody else?? 70993ebf-375a-46c7-af63-7b199c91b84e