Rocket League Giveaway!

Discus and support Rocket League Giveaway! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zack63724, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Zack63724
    Zack63724 Guest

Rocket League Giveaway!

Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the giveaway!

:)

Zack63724, Sep 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Rocket League Giveaway!

Giveaways are not allowed on the forums.
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  4. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  5. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox updated, now getting terrible fps

It's not Xbox related.

These framedrops are here since the latest (season 5) update of Rocket League.

Sometimes it helps to completely restart Rocket League. But the framedrops will return eventually.
Thema:

Rocket League Giveaway!

1. Rocket League Giveaway! - Similar Threads - Rocket League Giveaway

2. Trouble installing Rocket League from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing Rocket League from disc: So my friend (who is too shy to ask herself) recently tried installing Rocket League from the disc. However, she decided to install it later halfway through and took out the disc. Later when she...
  3. Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71))

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)): The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)' has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this from happening. This is on XBOX One...
  4. Rocket League will not update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League will not update: i was downloading the latest update and when it hit 90.25mb it stopped. i tried rebooting the xbox, my router, everything shy of uninstalling/reinstalling. i dont want to do that beause my...
  5. Rocket League Title Screen issues

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League Title Screen issues: When it comes up saying push any button. I push every button and nothing happens. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Just brough Rocket League, from microsoft store. When trying to install, a pop-up show with the following instrustion to sign in to Microsoft on a device. Any help please? As already signed in....
  7. Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console: Bonjour, Je joue au jeu Rocket league depuis quelques mois, étant un joueur plutôt assidu j'ai souscrit au Rocket pass, mais également créer quelques Item en utilisant le "trade" possible sur le...
  8. My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League: Hey it’s ! Just wanted to say I had the opportunity to be challenged with testing out the Magnifier feature on my Xbox One S. Needless to say it was an eye opening experience for sure. I played...
  9. Cuting clips while playing Rocket League

in XBoX on Windows
    Cuting clips while playing Rocket League: Hi! First of all when I try to get up the menu while playing I does not show up even though I tap the windows key + alt + g. Secondly when I do get it up I tap cut and I get a video but 90% of...
  10. Rocket League new changes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League new changes: How do you feel about the merger with epic games? cdcbc5d5-74cf-4f3e-bdc0-bc3c8a10b7ba