Rocket League issues since last night's update.

Discus and support Rocket League issues since last night's update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since last night's update I am unable to load rocket league, it just hangs at the initial splash screen and then dashboards. It has had an update today... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/futurizm, Feb 4, 2020.

1. /u/futurizm
    /u/futurizm Guest

Since last night's update I am unable to load rocket league, it just hangs at the initial splash screen and then dashboards. It has had an update today but was wondering if it has anything to do with the store not updating with the bug that has already been reported.

I know this is a long shot but I'm pulling my hair out trying to isolate the problem none of my friends have run into any issues. I also remember there being an isolated problem to alpha ring members a while ago and just wanted to see if anyone else was having a similar problem

submitted by /u/futurizm
    [link] [comments]

/u/futurizm, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

1. Rocket League issues since last night's update. - Similar Threads - Rocket League issues

2. Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League: Renewed our Xbox Life Gold pass yesterday and as of yesterday cannot get Rocket League to open. I get a message to confirm my subscription and to make sure we are logged in. That all checks out....
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  4. Xbox Elite Series 2 Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Issues With Rocket League: Every roughly 1 minute, my Elite Series 2 controller reconnects, causing me to lose all input and get hit with serious FPS (into the single digits) drops for 2-3 seconds. Then the controller is...
  5. Rocket League Title Screen issues

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League Title Screen issues: When it comes up saying push any button. I push every button and nothing happens. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issue with the Rocket League / 3 Months Gold promotion. I haven't recieved my code yet :/: Hello there, Italian guy here, so I'm sorry in advance for my bad english. I activated a 3 months gold subscription on the 25th of June, date that should have been in time with the promotion for...
  7. The Crew / Rocket League issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Crew / Rocket League issues: Issue with The Crew: I try to start it up and I get a message saying the Xbox live services required are unreachable at this time. It has been doing this since yesterday and it did this last week...
  8. Rocket League Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League Issues: For my birthday I got Microsoft points so I decided to buy Rocket league. After downloading I try to start it but it has not gone onto my games and apps. I went onto the store and it said that the...
  9. Xbox One S controller bluetooth issue - Vibration get stuck in Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S controller bluetooth issue - Vibration get stuck in Rocket League: Hello, I have a strange problem with my Xbox One S Controller. In Rocket League the vibration get stuck oafter setting it up in steam as "Use Steam Configuration for Non-Steam Controllers". The...
  10. Rocket League & Xbox Preview Dashboard app Issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League & Xbox Preview Dashboard app Issues?: 1.Having issues with Xbox Preview Dashboard saying Something Went Wrong and under It Unexpected Error? 2.Rocket League not unlocking a Achievement called Left Wing Right Wing ?...