Rocket league not downloading

Discus and support Rocket league not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to download rocket league an error pops up saying something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. After about 15 minutes of waiting... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by haakonosland, Mar 26, 2020.

1. haakonosland
    haakonosland Guest

When i try to download rocket league an error pops up saying something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. After about 15 minutes of waiting and restarting my console it still isn’t working

:)

haakonosland, Mar 26, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hey there haakonosland,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to hopefully get your game to install and download correctly. I can totally see how this could be concerning especially when we're encouraged to stay inside during these times. Seeing as the problems
    have to do with installation, I would suggest trying the steps outlined in our support page entitled

Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One
    as a good way to start working on this.

When you get the chance, give those steps a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  4. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  5. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
  6. JudeBaxter Win User

My accounts/devices

The game im trying to get on pc is rocket league and im mostly certain that it is playable on pc. I already have it downloaded on xbox
Thema:

1. Rocket league not downloading - Similar Threads - Rocket league downloading

2. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Hello, I'm just a teen who plays Rocket League. It's a very well made, fun game to play. For those of you who play it, you can relate to this discussion. I have been playing Rocket League for over...
  3. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Please Help i can’t load Rocket League. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it. I have reset the wifi settings and it still won’t load. I can play in training mode but not in any online...
  4. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  5. Rocket League error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code: I've been receiving this code for a few days and I've tried the usual things suggested. The error code is 0x80073cf6 I've searched xbox help and nothing for that specific code comes up. I have...
  6. I can't download rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download rocket league: I try to download rocket league on my Xbox and it doesn't let me it gets to 91% and stops 98033cd4-a998-49dc-be88-2d7e8f167e41
  7. Car won't download for Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car won't download for Rocket League: I bought Triton for Rocket League but it is not showing up in my garage. eb790be2-c3ef-4efc-91fd-ae75867451b9
  8. Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?: I just downloaded the latest BF1 update which was around 2 gb. I now have access to Rocket League. If I go to the game hub it still says I haven't bought it and I can still get it for 19.99. But...
  9. Rocket League will not download past 26%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League will not download past 26%: Simply put Rocket League will not download past 26% on my Xbox One. It stops there every time. I've tried soft resetting, hard resetting, downloading to both internal and external drives. I can...
  10. Can't download my digital copy of rocket league on second Xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download my digital copy of rocket league on second Xbox?: so I bought my son an Xbox for Christmas. We currently have one in our living room as well. I went on his and put my account so he could use my Xbox live and tried to download rocket league. I...