Rocket League will not update

Discus and support Rocket League will not update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i was downloading the latest update and when it hit 90.25mb it stopped. i tried rebooting the xbox, my router, everything shy of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by volzzilla, Aug 30, 2019.

1. volzzilla
    volzzilla Guest

i was downloading the latest update and when it hit 90.25mb it stopped. i tried rebooting the xbox, my router, everything shy of uninstalling/reinstalling. i dont want to do that beause my download speed is already slow, adding an extra 6 gb to download
    will suck. other game updates download just fine, i have no idea why rocket league is doing this.

:)

volzzilla, Aug 30, 2019
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox updated, now getting terrible fps

It's not Xbox related.

These framedrops are here since the latest (season 5) update of Rocket League.

Sometimes it helps to completely restart Rocket League. But the framedrops will return eventually.
  3. WPAK Win User

Hi there,

please try the following.

Cancel the installation of the Update (if Possible) and after that

try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

When console has rebooted try to update the game again.

Doing it like that will clear any cache in relation to the update and hopefully fix the issue

Let us know the results
  4. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  5. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  6. F7 Boss III Win User

I purchased rocket keys and never received them

Either try restarting your Rocket league over and over or uninstalling, but its probably the new update, hopefully they fix it. :D
Thema:

1. Rocket League will not update - Similar Threads - Rocket League update

2. Rocket League Giveaway!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League Giveaway!: Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the giveaway! 54ae7cbc-7f27-4292-9b97-13f9e51582c5
  3. Trouble installing Rocket League from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing Rocket League from disc: So my friend (who is too shy to ask herself) recently tried installing Rocket League from the disc. However, she decided to install it later halfway through and took out the disc. Later when she...
  4. Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71))

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)): The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)' has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this from happening. This is on XBOX One...
  5. Can't Play Rocket League since the update, going for a month now.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Rocket League since the update, going for a month now.: Good afternoon, Hello, I've been having a problem in Rocket League since the last update (now going for almost a month). The problem in concept is that it doesn't show any online game choice....
  6. Rocket league keeps crashing after 2 updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league keeps crashing after 2 updates: I've waited 3 days for these updates just to wait for my game to be fixed but no sadly, Both updates didn't fix a single thing for Rocket league my game still continues to crash it worked...
  7. Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just got Rocket League for free after downloading Battlefield 1 update?: I just downloaded the latest BF1 update which was around 2 gb. I now have access to Rocket League. If I go to the game hub it still says I haven't bought it and I can still get it for 19.99. But...
  8. Rocket League update problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League update problem: I downloaded Rocket League free weekend. when I try playing it I get "There was a problem with the update" along with "Rocket League needs an update, but something went wrong. For help, visit...
  9. rocket league or neverwinter will run without crash since update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    rocket league or neverwinter will run without crash since update.: I have reinstalled both hard reset everything idk ne more. rocket league starts fine but will not find a match error code 67. neverwinter starts fine but when i press play its starts loading...
  10. Massive framerate stutter, sometimes freezing after Rocket League update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Massive framerate stutter, sometimes freezing after Rocket League update: So, I've been looking everywhere for others with this issue, and/or any solutions, but I haven't found anything, so I'm wondering if it's just me? I got the new Rocket League update on Thursday,...