Rocket league won't install

Discus and support Rocket league won't install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have game pass and every time I hit the install button it dosent work. i was wondering if y'all had a way to fix this problem.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Troubled Mind69, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Rocket league won't install

I have game pass and every time I hit the install button it dosent work. i was wondering if y'all had a way to fix this problem.

:)

Troubled Mind69, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Rocket league won't install

1. Rocket league won't install - Similar Threads - Rocket league won't

2. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Please Help i can’t load Rocket League. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it. I have reset the wifi settings and it still won’t load. I can play in training mode but not in any online...
  3. Rocket league not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league not downloading: When i try to download rocket league an error pops up saying something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. After about 15 minutes of waiting and restarting my console it still isn’t...
  4. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  5. Rocket League error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code: I've been receiving this code for a few days and I've tried the usual things suggested. The error code is 0x80073cf6 I've searched xbox help and nothing for that specific code comes up. I have...
  6. Rocket League -- Cannot connect to server and play any match, even a private one - I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League -- Cannot connect to server and play any match, even a private one - I get...: I am unable to connect to the Rocket League server, and therefore unable to play any match, even a private match. I get error 67. Can someone help? f62d653f-cf83-4718-9d73-afbdce1d1b9a
  7. Rocket league refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league refund: Hi so basically I purchased some credits on rocket league but realised i didn't have enough money so i got them refunded but the credits are still on the game. What should i do? thanks...
  8. Car won't download for Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car won't download for Rocket League: I bought Triton for Rocket League but it is not showing up in my garage. eb790be2-c3ef-4efc-91fd-ae75867451b9
  9. Rocket League Achievements Won't Unlock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League Achievements Won't Unlock: I bought Rocket League Yesterday, and usually you will unlock the first few easy achievements rather quickly, well, I have 8 hours into the game, and done all sorts of matches and no achievements...
  10. Rocket league won't load

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league won't load: when I went to go update rocket league it glitched my Xbox out and now the update has finished I can't load rocket league and I get the error code 0x80070057 e911ee1d-2f66-43a7-a37e-836b0176021b