Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71))

Discus and support Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)' has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamefreaknet, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Gamefreaknet
    Gamefreaknet Guest

The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)'
    has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this from happening.

This is on XBOX One (Console Edition).

:)

Gamefreaknet, Sep 3, 2019
  2. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Try resetting your router: 1) Unplug the router from its power source for 60 seconds 2) Plug the router back in and wait for all of the lights to reappear 3) Restart your console
  3. Gamefreaknet Win User

The connection is sometimes dodgy ('unstable') but normally it's fine. The signal strength is normally 4 bars out of 5.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Also, just in case, I would go to your Games and Apps to view all of your games, and look under the Updates selection on the left menu. See if Rocket League is there and make sure that you have the latest updates installed.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Gamefreaknet,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a connection error occurring within Rocket League on your Xbox One console.

What is the current status of your network connection? You can check this by going into your Settings>Network>Network Settings>Test Multiplayer Connection. Let us know how this test goes, or please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One network troubleshooting support article in case an error appears after trying the test.

If the network test successfully reads with no errors, please attempt to then
    uninstall and install Rocket League

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  6. AngelObullets Win User

Rocket League error code 71

Thema:

1. Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)) - Similar Threads - Rocket League connection

2. Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XboX Insiders
    Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC: I'm certain not just me, but other people would love to see this title on game pass so we can play with out friends on Xbox. Please make it happen Microsoft! submitted by /u/Meet8 [link]...
  3. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...
  4. Rocket League issues since last night's update.

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League issues since last night's update.: Since last night's update I am unable to load rocket league, it just hangs at the initial splash screen and then dashboards. It has had an update today but was wondering if it has anything to do...
  5. What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What items have you gottem scammed out of in Rocket League?: Yesterday, I found a guy who said he had two titanium white octanes and would trade with me and give me some other items to help me, because I traded almost all my stuff for my titanium white...
  6. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller Issues With Rocket League: Hello, So I am noticing that depending on if I tilt my controller one way or the other, it affects my screen when I play. So for instance, if I turn my controller 90 degrees to the right, the...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Issues With Rocket League

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Issues With Rocket League: Every roughly 1 minute, my Elite Series 2 controller reconnects, causing me to lose all input and get hit with serious FPS (into the single digits) drops for 2-3 seconds. Then the controller is...
  8. how to play Rocket League without gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    how to play Rocket League without gold: Hi I am new to xbox gaming. I purchased a xbox one s digital. This will only be used when a Grandchild visits. I DO NOT want a gold or live subscription as this will be a waste. I DO NOT want to...
  9. Compatibilité Rocket League sur Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Compatibilité Rocket League sur Xbox 360: Bonjour la communauté, Je fais appel vous car j'ai besoin d'une information quant la compatibilité d'un jeu : ayant une Xbox 360, je veux acheter Rocket League Ultimate Edition où il est inscrit...
  10. can´t connect to rocket league servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t connect to rocket league servers: HELP!! i buyed the game, installed it, all fine, but when i try to join a online match i keep getting the message "no servers online, please try again later" but at the same time it shows me in...