Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71))

Discus and support Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)' has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gamefreaknet, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Gamefreaknet
    Gamefreaknet Guest

The screen with 'Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)'
    has started to constantly appear recently. Are there any solutions to prevent this from happening.

This is on XBOX One (Console Edition).

:)

Gamefreaknet, Sep 3, 2019
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Gamefreaknet,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns a connection error occurring within Rocket League on your Xbox One console.

What is the current status of your network connection? You can check this by going into your Settings>Network>Network Settings>Test Multiplayer Connection. Let us know how this test goes, or please attempt to follow our
    Xbox One network troubleshooting support article in case an error appears after trying the test.

If the network test successfully reads with no errors, please attempt to then
    uninstall and install Rocket League

Try this out for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
  3. XBA_Hype Win User

Valentines Special 2019 CO-OP games

rocket league is my all time favourite game so your wife's got taste
  4. Mister Getafix Win User

My account won't connect to xbox live

Hi!

It's the original version of xbox one, 500go I think, bought it in a pack with fifa 16.

In french the message is "synchronisation des données pour Rocket League...", something like "synchronization of datas for Rocket League..." (or any other game).

Now this problem stopped though but sometimes I still can't connect to xbox live and play the games I bought online.

Thanks for your answer
    Thanks for that info!

Can you send us your NAT type, MTU, and detailed network stats?

If removing your profile does not permanently fix it their may be a network issue with that error showing up.
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

My accounts/devices

Hi Jude,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. We understand you're attempting to install Rocket League on your PC. Unfortunately, Rocket league isn't part of our

Xbox play anywhere games
    . This means that rocket league only works on the Xbox One, it wouldn't be available on PC. Even though it's not part of our Xbox play anywhere games i believe there's third party sites such as (Steam)
    that has rocket league available on PC. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hope this information helps.
  6. AGG MegaMurf HG Win User

Error code "0x87e107e3

bueller...?

having the same error when i try to launch rocket league...
Thema:

1. Rocket League (Your connection to the game timed out (error: 71)) - Similar Threads - Rocket League connection

2. Rocket League Giveaway!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League Giveaway!: Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the giveaway! 54ae7cbc-7f27-4292-9b97-13f9e51582c5
  3. Trouble installing Rocket League from disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble installing Rocket League from disc: So my friend (who is too shy to ask herself) recently tried installing Rocket League from the disc. However, she decided to install it later halfway through and took out the disc. Later when she...
  4. Rocket League will not update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League will not update: i was downloading the latest update and when it hit 90.25mb it stopped. i tried rebooting the xbox, my router, everything shy of uninstalling/reinstalling. i dont want to do that beause my...
  5. Rocket League Title Screen issues

in XboX Insiders
    Rocket League Title Screen issues: When it comes up saying push any button. I push every button and nothing happens. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  6. Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League: Just brough Rocket League, from microsoft store. When trying to install, a pop-up show with the following instrustion to sign in to Microsoft on a device. Any help please? As already signed in....
  7. Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console: Bonjour, Je joue au jeu Rocket league depuis quelques mois, étant un joueur plutôt assidu j'ai souscrit au Rocket pass, mais également créer quelques Item en utilisant le "trade" possible sur le...
  8. My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Experience using Magnifier in Rocket League: Hey it’s ! Just wanted to say I had the opportunity to be challenged with testing out the Magnifier feature on my Xbox One S. Needless to say it was an eye opening experience for sure. I played...
  9. Cuting clips while playing Rocket League

in XBoX on Windows
    Cuting clips while playing Rocket League: Hi! First of all when I try to get up the menu while playing I does not show up even though I tap the windows key + alt + g. Secondly when I do get it up I tap cut and I get a video but 90% of...
  10. can´t connect to rocket league servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can´t connect to rocket league servers: HELP!! i buyed the game, installed it, all fine, but when i try to join a online match i keep getting the message "no servers online, please try again later" but at the same time it shows me in...