Rocket League

Discus and support Rocket League in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please Help i can’t load Rocket League. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it. I have reset the wifi settings and it still won’t load. I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max 07, Mar 26, 2020 at 11:03 AM.

1. Max 07
    Max 07 Guest

Rocket League

Please Help

i can’t load Rocket League. I have uninstalled the game and reloaded it. I have reset the wifi settings and it still won’t load. I can play in training mode but not in any online matches. It mentions Error 42. I have sent a query but heard back.

Please help

:)

2. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  3. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  4. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox updated, now getting terrible fps

It's not Xbox related.

These framedrops are here since the latest (season 5) update of Rocket League.

Sometimes it helps to completely restart Rocket League. But the framedrops will return eventually.
  6. aTrippy KiD Win User

What has been your all-time favourite game?

Rocket league for the win.
Thema:

Rocket League

1. Rocket League - Similar Threads - Rocket League

2. Rocket league not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league not downloading: When i try to download rocket league an error pops up saying something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. After about 15 minutes of waiting and restarting my console it still isn’t...
  3. no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...

in XboX Insiders
    no audio in video apps (youtube, netflix, etc) and no music in rocket league since opening...: I'm not sure what has happened here. I first noticed that Rocket League music has become silent or occasionally barely audible. I did recently open up the Dolby Atmos app as I wanted to run a test...
  4. Rocket League error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code: I've been receiving this code for a few days and I've tried the usual things suggested. The error code is 0x80073cf6 I've searched xbox help and nothing for that specific code comes up. I have...
  5. Rocket League -- Cannot connect to server and play any match, even a private one - I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket League -- Cannot connect to server and play any match, even a private one - I get...: I am unable to connect to the Rocket League server, and therefore unable to play any match, even a private match. I get error 67. Can someone help? f62d653f-cf83-4718-9d73-afbdce1d1b9a
  6. Rocket league refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league refund: Hi so basically I purchased some credits on rocket league but realised i didn't have enough money so i got them refunded but the credits are still on the game. What should i do? thanks...
  7. Rocket league won't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league won't install: I have game pass and every time I hit the install button it dosent work. i was wondering if y'all had a way to fix this problem. c327754b-4371-4a07-b440-c086f6f22999
  8. Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with subscription and connecting to Rocket League: Renewed our Xbox Life Gold pass yesterday and as of yesterday cannot get Rocket League to open. I get a message to confirm my subscription and to make sure we are logged in. That all checks out....
  9. Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC

in XboX Insiders
    Add Rocket League to Xbox Game Pass for PC: I'm certain not just me, but other people would love to see this title on game pass so we can play with out friends on Xbox. Please make it happen Microsoft! submitted by /u/Meet8 [link]...
  10. Posting in rocket league looking for groups

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Posting in rocket league looking for groups: Hi, My son is on Xbox One S he is trying to post and respond to others posts in the looking for groups on Rocket League so he can trade. For some reason it won't let him post or respond to...