Rocket League

Discus and support Rocket League in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought credits for rocket league through the Xbox store a couple days ago. I have not received the credits and the money has already been taken out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KiNGxiHavoc, Dec 8, 2021.

1. KiNGxiHavoc
    KiNGxiHavoc Guest

Rocket League

I bought credits for rocket league through the Xbox store a couple days ago. I have not received the credits and the money has already been taken out of my account. I have closed out the game and done a hard reset of Xbox already and still nothing. How do I get a refund for the credits I did not receive?

:)

KiNGxiHavoc, Dec 8, 2021
  2. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  3. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  4. AnkTheTank11190 Win User

Rocket League coming off game pass, is it still playable after purchase of game pass?

Wait wait...

Rocket League is going free to play on all platforms...

Does this mean when Rocket League is removed from the game pass, I will have my xbox rocket league account the same, or will i need to reinstall it...

And if it is free to play can my friends who dont have rocket league start to play it by downloading it on the MS store?

Many thanks...
  5. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

xbox updated, now getting terrible fps

It's not Xbox related.

These framedrops are here since the latest (season 5) update of Rocket League.

Sometimes it helps to completely restart Rocket League. But the framedrops will return eventually.
Thema:

Rocket League

1. Rocket League - Similar Threads - Rocket League

2. Rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league: there are some problems in my game like stop entire the matches we lost connection something like that and some black box show up in my screen turn off ON like flashlight and i think i the only...
  3. Xbox Searies s fortnite x rocket league edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Searies s fortnite x rocket league edition: So I got the Xbox series s fortnite x rocket league Edition and I didn’t get the 1000 vbucks from the pack however I got the skins what should I do about this 0b29915c-ab38-4192-9569-348c43d533e0
  4. can't clam midnight drive rocket league

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't clam midnight drive rocket league: I have the 1000 credits you get from the bundle but i do not have the boost car or wheels 106a50a4-3f2c-4acf-b173-3258781d0cc5
  5. Can’t load Rocket League while online. Xbox One Error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t load Rocket League while online. Xbox One Error message: I bought Rocket League Ultimate Edition for my kids. It took forever to get the game installed and took a couple complete resets, clearing local saved games, etc. Right now the game can only be...
  6. Buying Rocket League credits with Xbox Gift Cards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Rocket League credits with Xbox Gift Cards: Hello people! I play Rocket League on Xbox and pc. I want to buy credits from the item store in Rocket League. On Xbox, it brings me to the Xbox Microsoft Store and it allows me to redeem gift...
  7. Rocket league won’t install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rocket league won’t install: I try and install rocket league but it won’t install it would just say installation stopped and I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but nothing works. I also tried clearing my local saved games...
  8. Rocket league will not load code 0x8027025a

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket league will not load code 0x8027025a: Error code 0x8027025a RL will not start 74c583b0-d870-42ed-98f0-dba84fed9368
  9. Can't play any cross-platform games (ex. Rocket League) because of a bricked (banned)...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't play any cross-platform games (ex. Rocket League) because of a bricked (banned)...: I am literally completely out of options, for example when I try and click the "Cross-Platform" option in Rocket League. It asks me to sign into the Microsoft account of the parental account to. I...
  10. Post F9: The Fast Saga Event (Rocket League Wheels Code Not Received)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Post F9: The Fast Saga Event (Rocket League Wheels Code Not Received): Hello, I have a question which I wasn't able to find the option to specify the problem on Xbox Support, so I'll leave mine here in case to hear from other people with a different or relatable...