RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.

Discus and support RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; RocketFish (Powerline Adapters): Rocket league constant lags. First, I know I selected the rocketfish forum, but there seems to be no rocket league... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SnowyPancake100, Jan 15, 2017.

1. RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.

RocketFish (Powerline Adapters): Rocket league constant lags.
    First, I know I selected the rocketfish forum, but there seems to be no rocket league forum so I just went for that.

Hey, ever since rocket league came out, I've had problems playing it, every 1 or 2 minutes the entire game just freezes for a second.

I've been on the rocket league forums but nobody knows what the problem is there, and I seem to be the only one having it, so I hoped someone here would know how to fix it.

It happens in singleplayer and multiplayer, with cable or with WiFi internet, reinstalled the game twice and it's the only game where it's happening.

:)

SnowyPancake100, Jan 15, 2017
  2. amardilo
    amardilo Guest
    Xbox One X Enhanced Titles

The Rocket League Xbox One X enhanced patch is planned for release in early December 2018 (4K at 60 frames per second with HDR) Rocket League Roadmap: Fall 2018

amardilo, Jan 15, 2017
  3. mklion123
    mklion123 Guest
    Recommend 3 player games for 7, 7 and 11 year old

Rocket League?

mklion123, Jan 15, 2017
  4. SoullessCodith Win User

My internet is fine but I am constantly lagging in games.

I have NHL 20 and it lags all of the time. Call of Duty games always have a lag problem. I have never played rocket league so I am unsure of the lag in that game. If you are not experiencing lag in other games then the lag could be caused from the game
    servers.
  5. Breaker1477 Win User

FPS or RACING?

Rocket League better than BO4, but Modern Warfare better than Rocket League
  6. G doub1e U Win User

Why is my Xbox one x completely useless

I believe it might be the game. However, my xbox does constantly freeze and kick me off on other games as well. My xbox constantly lags and is almost impossible to navigate through menus or store. In games such as rocket league or fortnite, my game has
    constant screen tearing and the console seems not to be able to handle anything more than just sitting there. I think its a mix between a bug in the game and a worthless console. But, thanks for the replies regarding the issues with the game:)
  7. Azgarech Win User

"Looks like you need to renew Xbox Game Pass" (0x803f800e)

Hi ! Rocket league is the only game with this problem, the others are ok and yes I can see the purchase of Rocket League there ;)
  8. SicarioSilver Win User

Rocket League new changes

I hope with epic, rocket league can continue to grow and the tournaments and rlcs gets even bigger. Rocket league is one if my main games
Thema:

RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags.

1. RocketFish: Rocket league constant lags. - Similar Threads - RocketFish Rocket league

2. ROCKET LEAGUE AND PROJECT XCLOUD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ROCKET LEAGUE AND PROJECT XCLOUD: Hi everyone I've got a bit of a random one, but im confident that im not the only person curious about this. i know as it stands project xcloud (of which im enrolled in the preview program)...
  3. Rocket League error code 71

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code 71: Ever sense 2 weeks ago, RL will not let me play online, every other game works fine but i get booted in RL. I have hard reseted, uninstalled, and even uninstalled my profile. Would like to play...
  4. Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t play Rocket League, says I need to renew Game Pass: Alright so I’ve had the Game Pass for about 4 or 5 months now and never had any issues. For whatever reason, when I try to launch Rocket League I’m getting a message saying “Looks like you need to...
  5. Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?: I really need an explanation on this one. How can an online player steal a car from me in the game Rocket League? He openly told me he did it, I checked and it was true..! That is a serious,...
  6. DLC for Rocket League no longer there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC for Rocket League no longer there: Hi 2 of my DLC cars for rocket league are no longer appearing on the game just disappeared? dbbd5e6c-e954-42a6-8a28-49a79ae53d92
  7. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  8. Rocket League error code 0x838601e7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League error code 0x838601e7: I continue to get an error code on my XBox1 for Rocket League that is 0x838601e7. I have uninstalled the game, did a complete power cycle of my xbox1 and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't...
  9. ROCKET LEAGUE PROBLEME WITH XBOX ONE GAMEPAD

in XBoX on Windows
    ROCKET LEAGUE PROBLEME WITH XBOX ONE GAMEPAD: Hello everyone, I have problems with my controller on rocket league, I had an xbox 360 controller but it decided to stop working so I buy a new one, the xbox one Everything seems to be going...
  10. Rocket League Giveaway!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rocket League Giveaway!: Here is where I will be hosting the giveaway for Rocket League. Leave a comment, with a reason why you want to win and you will be entered into the giveaway! 54ae7cbc-7f27-4292-9b97-13f9e51582c5