RoG is for you

Discus and support RoG is for you in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Revolution of Gaming is openly recruiting!!! We are gaming community ,formed in 2008, for popular game titles including cod advanced warfare, bo2,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnotherLaxBro, Apr 25, 2015.

1. RoG is for you

Revolution of Gaming is openly recruiting!!! We are gaming community ,formed in 2008, for popular game titles including cod advanced warfare, bo2, smite, LoL, and many more. We have 300 + active members. We hav gfx teams, media teams, event teams, etc.
    We also do in house tournaments and events. Every member for each game is put into a brigade with other members who play the same game. That way you always have someone to play with. We also have military rank structure, so everything stays organized. Currently
    I'm recruiting for our advanced warfare brigade. This brigade has 20 active members in it and is for Xbox one only. Requirements: 1.Must be 13+ 2. Must have a working headset 3. Must be active in game with us and the other members in AW Brigade We do not require
    name changes or tryouts. Message me on Xbox if you are interested in joining. Or you can post here, I'm busy a lot so it might be easier to send me a message on Xbox, but i will check here daily. GT: - Have a great day!

:)

AnotherLaxBro, Apr 25, 2015
  2. Rogers on Demand...

Rogers on Demand for free without Roger Customer and without pay bill. You can watch tv with in rogers on demand. Its free.

Xbox 360 app: 20 channel without roger customer

Xbox 360 app: 50 channel within roger customer

Pc app: 50 channel without roger customer

Pc app: 100 channel within roger customer

without roger customer is locked sub and premium.

within roger customer is unlocked sub and premium. (with internet cable from roger box to tv.)

ExpandedBrush0, Apr 25, 2015
  3. MisterFizzle
    MisterFizzle Guest
    Cant Access Xbox Live Beta Forums

Roger Roger.

Glad we were able to get that sorted for you.

MisterFizzle, Apr 25, 2015
  4. TinyKillsxo Win User

looking to join a kool clan,mature etc just be a gamer :) 360

Yeah listen to inferno join RoG :)

I love RoG these guys are awesome
  5. Inferno20 Win User

27 year old looking for a clan/team.

Sent you a PM. RoG is where it's at.
  6. Inferno20 Win User

Looking for a cod ghosts clan

I PMed you. RoG is where it's at.
  7. Inferno20 Win User

Clans

Sent you a PM.

RoG is where it's at!
  8. Xenosaiyan Win User

[RoG] Revolution of Gaming: 4000+ members NOW recruiting for all major shooters!

Thank you for responding to this post and you are absolutely correct. RoG is the place to be. The place I can call home. Yes everyday, RoG a place where we have fun, competition, enjoyment, and more.
Thema:

RoG is for you

1. RoG is for you - Similar Threads - RoG

2. Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant login to XBOX Live on my ASUS ROG: I am unable to login to my XBOX live account on my ROG Laptop. Tried ever possible solution that is present in the forums but still no luck. The error code being shown is 0x80072EFD. on the...
  3. Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Asus ROG Strix XG35VQ on Xbox One X: I know the One X cannot play in 21:9 but will it run on this monitor and just give black borders? I am fine with borders I just don't want it to be stretched. 2e39cd8b-8092-4fb6-8749-f58ae29db228
  4. RoG is recruiting - mature players only!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoG is recruiting - mature players only!: Ello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We are a multi-platform gaming...
  5. RoG- Mature players only!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoG- Mature players only!: Hello all, I would like to tell you about Revolution of Gaming. Revolution of Gaming has been around since 2008 is an online gaming clan made by gamers for gamers. We are a multi-platform gaming...
  6. RoG is recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RoG is recruiting!: Revolution of Gaming is a large gaming community that was started in 2008 by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun and social activity. It is built around a structure that is...
  7. Want to join a fun forum based clan? Join RoG!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to join a fun forum based clan? Join RoG!: Hello, I am recruiting for RoG or Revolution of Gaming. We have around 200 members and we are more like a family then a community. If you would like more info please message me on xbox 360. Have...
  8. Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is now recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Revolution of Gaming (RoG) is now recruiting!: Revolution of Gaming is a community clan that was started in 2008. It has over 200 members who are active on a daily basis. Revolution of Gaming also includes clans for Ghost, Battlefield 4,...
  9. RoG Sentinel Recruiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    RoG Sentinel Recruiting: RoG Sentinel is a all of duty advanced warfare brigade for xbox one whithing RoG (Revolution of Gaming) we are recruiting new members each weekend we have a game weekend its a great place to...
  10. RoG Clan Recruiting

in XBoX on Consoles
    RoG Clan Recruiting: Revolution of Gaming (RoGclan.com) is a large gaming community (5000+ registered users) that was started in 2008. A community built by gamers who have a passion for playing video games as a fun...