Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

Discus and support Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/chuffsteruk, May 19, 2020.

1. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program.

I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load the game, it reverts back to the home screen.

I have tried hard resets, chaging start up settting, clearing local saves, re-installing the game and re-installign my profile.Nothing works!

submitted by /u/chuffsteruk
    [link] [comments]

/u/chuffsteruk, May 19, 2020
  2. FlashSpirit3 Win User

Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home

I think my colleague missed you tried all of that.

From what I can tell (I am also on the same path), we have found a glitch on what they are doing vs. where the console updates are going.

I think we have to report and wait.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Try uninstalling the game, then reinstall it. That might help. Also bear in mind because you are in the insider program, you may get issues like this, and the best thing to do is send feedback about it via the Xbox insider hub app. If you have it installed,
    then press and hold down the Xbox button on the controller and select report a problem, and continue from there. You can also report this on the insider forums on Reddit here

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  4. Captain Caaaant Win User

Thanks, i'll report the issue!
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

When world collide

A star wars dead space mashup where someone in the star wars universe discovers a marker and necromorph outbreak occurs. I'd really just like a death trooper's game (not the rogue one kind, but actually zombie troopers).
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Goodbye Xbox Community :'(

Not sure you could handle 7 trooper. Takes a man, not a child to handle that kind of work load ;)
Thema:

Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home.

1. Rogue Trooper REDUX won't load propely, reverts to Xbox Home. - Similar Threads - Rogue Trooper REDUX

2. Rogue spider knight bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue spider knight bundle: Hi all, i have just won a giveaway for the rpgue spider knight bundle and i play on playstation and pc and i was wondering what is the easiest way to redeem it if thats possible. If someone could...
  3. I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a Rogue Spider Knight bundle and when i redeemed the code it said the code was...: I would like to receive support on how to get a working code so i can redeem the cosmetics. cad330f0-060f-4166-a84f-5d32202c0146
  4. Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue Trooper Redux keeps rverting back to Xbox Home: I've been playing Rogue Trooper Redux on my Xbox One X, my Xbox is in the Alpha skip ahead program. I have got as far as 'The Hopper Chase' mission and completed it.Now, whenever I try to load...
  5. Rogue spider knight

in XBoX Accessibility
    Rogue spider knight: How can i get the fortnite rogue spider knight if i allready got a xbox? 1da6d4c6-5a8c-4695-b0a7-b5c838c7cc78
  6. fortnite rogue spider bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite rogue spider bundle: May send the fortnite rouge spider bundle code because i bout the new xbox with the bundle and it said it was taken may send my code pls 6a72c558-d354-4e7e-b120-12d77fdef9bf
  7. Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Play Days: NASCAR Heat 4 and Contra: Rogue Corps are Free to Play This Weekend: I've heard plenty of things about Contra, about how its the worlds hardest game. That being said I can't wait to try it out. 382c2e85-5166-43c8-860a-f17dc704550c
  8. Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download of Assassin's Creed Rogue stops at 38%: Hello, I'm having an issue downloading Assassin's Creed Rogue on Xbox 360. I tried changing the region, and deleting my profile and reinstall it, as well as clearing the cache, the issue is still...
  9. Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Remastered help with the forts?: I don't understand why they're all conquered before I start playing. I tried three times. They were all conquered at the start of the playthrough, resulting in me being unable to get the...
  10. Assassins Creed Rogue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed Rogue: Tried to download it but never got that far. Hard reset does nothing and NOW game is no longer available. What gives??? dd20c375-57e4-4316-b8ff-dcca9604fc95