Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why

Discus and support Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i found a xbox ambassador thats violating every single aspect of the xbox ambassador programn they got enforced because they where hate speeching... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kinghalo34, Apr 17, 2021.

1. kinghalo34
    kinghalo34 Guest

so i found a xbox ambassador thats violating every single aspect of the xbox ambassador programn they got enforced because they where hate speeching but why isn't this xbox ambassador removed from the programn it even says on your wbsite the requirements are:

• Be 17 years of age or older.
    • Have a Gamerscore 1500 or higher.
    • Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year.
    But this person got enforced is there a way for me to contact someone of the xbox ambassador team to get this person removed from that programn
    Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why [​IMG]

:)

kinghalo34, Apr 17, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Are you sure enforcement was taken on the account? It's possible the person removed the comment themselves. If you have reported the person, then enforcement will check, and if enforcement agree that the person has broken the TOS, then action will be taken on the account.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

I cant get on the ambassador page

If you've had enforcement action then you would of been removed from the ambassador program which is why you can't access the ambassador page.

You can not be an xbox ambassador if you have had any enforcement action on your account.
  4. BugOut Machine Win User

Enforcement United Ambassador Program

I just want to clarify why you need to be an Ambassador in order to be a member of the Enforcement Team Beta.

From the Enforcement Team FAQ:

Why is the beta only open to Xbox Live Ambassadors now?

We are gradually rolling out Enforcement United, and the Xbox Live Ambassadors are a great example of members who are already proactively encouraging a positive sense of community on the service. Current Xbox Live Ambassadors who meet qualifying criteria
    can register now, and we plan to make the program available to broader Xbox Live members in the coming months.
  5. Sour Kyle Win User

Xbox Ambassadors Program Help

I was previously enrolled in the program, but somehow I got unenrolled? now I am unable to use the Xbox Ambassadors website to Become an Ambassador again. I have no enforcement history upon my account, and meet the other criteria for being an Ambassador
  6. MisterRatBoy Win User

1st ever comms ban

To add, once you an ambassador and you get any enforcement action you will be removed from the program. You will be unable to return in the future.
    Is that still the case? The join retirements say

"Have no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last yearHave no enforcement actions on your Xbox Live account within the last year"

So wouldn't they be able to rejoin after a year? I'm sure I've heard lithe ambassadors mention they have had suspensions in the past but are still in the program.

I think some of the ambassador got removed because of false report and they put a case review in
Thema:

1. Rogue xbox ambassador got enforced but still is a ambassador why - Similar Threads - Rogue ambassador got

2. Assassin's Creed: Rogue Xbox 360 on Xbox one signing into wrong account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Assassin's Creed: Rogue Xbox 360 on Xbox one signing into wrong account: I am playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue and its an Xbox 360 game so I login with my Xbox 360 account but if I try to load the game it shows another account in game which is not logged in. I have...
  3. Xbox Series X- Rogue company Game Chat randomly goes out

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X- Rogue company Game Chat randomly goes out: So ive been playing Rogue company and ever since got the Xbox Series X I’ve had a frequent issue with game chat just randomly cutting out all my setting are set uo for crossolay chat and rogue...
  4. rogue spider knight

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    rogue spider knight: hi i reedeemed a code and it seems to be applied in my account but unfortunately when i log in in my fortnite account i dont see any cosmetics or else so i start thinking that i was scammed. can...
  5. Rogue company crashes the series x console on rare occasions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rogue company crashes the series x console on rare occasions: I was playing rogue company for a little while and it wasn’t until recently that the game would on rare occasions just freeze and completely crash the system. One time when I started a new round...
  6. rogue company

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rogue company: why havent i got the message about rogue comany giving away the new primary weapon camo. 102b1978-d79c-4602-b9db-12582c995cb1
  7. Fortnite Rogue Spider Knight Code Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite Rogue Spider Knight Code Problems: I redeemed the code earlier on the xbox app and now when i log onto my playstation after i redeemed code on xbox app the skin isnt there f1e07341-4aee-41e8-b92c-6c8e2824d263
  8. Rogue company: standard founders pack (£24.99) content not available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue company: standard founders pack (£24.99) content not available: [img] So i decided to buy Rougue Company: Standard Founders Pack, the one thats £24.99 because i dont know if I want the ultimate edition wothiut teying it out, BUT as is stated in the content...
  9. Rogue Company? Never heard of it till today

in XboX Insiders
    Rogue Company? Never heard of it till today: Was this game offered in the program anywhere? I'm in skip ahead and all I've been seeing for months in the hub previews are cheesy looking indie titles to try. This game went through Alpha and...
  10. Rogue spider knight bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rogue spider knight bundle: Hi all, i have just won a giveaway for the rpgue spider knight bundle and i play on playstation and pc and i was wondering what is the easiest way to redeem it if thats possible. If someone could...