Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

Discus and support Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had really fun memories of me playing RCT on the Xbox and I really wanna play that game again on my Xbox. Is there a way to play this / consider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MessiahShepherd, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

I had really fun memories of me playing RCT on the Xbox and I really wanna play that game again on my Xbox. Is there a way to play this / consider adding this to the store?

submitted by /u/MessiahShepherd
    [link] [comments]

/u/MessiahShepherd, Aug 25, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

Best Video Game Music Score

Halo and RollerCoaster Tycoon
  3. mozmoz2009 Win User

Which PC game would you like to see on Xbox One?

Rollercoaster tycoon 1,2,3 would be fun
  4. gameshoes3003 Win User

RollerCoaster Tycoon for xbox

I made some (what I thought were) super cool rollercoasters in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

But yeah, pretty much had to hire 2 janitors for each rollercoaster, lol!
  5. ncgfuelld Win User

FREE Copy of The Maw and/or Toy Soldiers

I like Rollercoaster tycoon II!
  6. SaviorMoney Win User

Roller Coaster Tycoon Come Back.

Thrillville isnt bad but if you want Rollercoaster Tycoon, Thrillville doesn't exactly scratch that itch. It isn't nearly as deep and submersive. I could play Rollercoaster Tycoon for HOURS and spend those hours fine tuning ONE PARK. I too am longing for
    a Xbox One reboot of the old Rollercoaster Tycoon series. I was also a big fan of Railroad Tycoon. I burned many hours on it as well. I had the Dreamcast version as well as the PC version of that game. You would think that current Gen consoles would have no
    problem running a direct port of the PC versions of those games and I would be first in line to buy them on release day. Believe it or not, there are console gamers that like to play games that are not FPS. Why not do a direct port of a best selling franchise
    in a different genre? They revived the Doom series for FPS fans, why not wipe the dust off of Rollercoaster Tycoon? It would sell better than most believe.
Thema:

Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World. - Similar Threads - Rollercoaster Tycoon port

2. Zoo Tycoon 2 Screen Shake

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Screen Shake: Got the Xbox pass for pc a few weeks ago and my wife started playing Zoo Tycoon 2 today. When she runs, everything is fine, but as soon as she’s standing still in the zoo, the screen shakes crazy....
  3. I had purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 in 2011 and now there is no place to download the purchased game

in XBoX on Windows
    I had purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 in 2011 and now there is no place to download the purchased game: I have purchased Zoo Tycoon 2 which gave me the access to download it to my pc to play, however now in 2019 when I am trying to find the downloadable installer from Microsoft, it is not giving me...
  4. Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Teredo/NAT/Zoo Tycoon Multiplayer on PC ?: Hello, me and a friend bought the Game Pass for PC, installed Zoo Tycoon and wanted to play together. Neither of us could join the other and we got the error message (roughly translated) : a...
  5. Zoo Tycoon, Campaign Nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon, Campaign Nightmare: So I'm not sure this question has been asked before because microsoft doesnt filter forums by games but... Im playing Zoo tycoon on Xbox One and I completed a campaign, saved it and shut down my...
  6. Zoo Tycoon

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon: How do you run zoo tycoon full screen? 74a1c33f-d9d8-46e2-a4e9-2ff8b71015e7
  7. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate: Hi, I am playing through the challenge modes. I am a fair way through and today I started playing the Rocky Mt Zoo and am now unable to research anything. I have tried reseaching exhibit’s,...
  8. Zoo Tycoon 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoo Tycoon 2 player: I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this...
  9. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  10. Rollercoaster Tycoon "Type" Games.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rollercoaster Tycoon "Type" Games.....: Q1: Is it possible that as it stands, the xb1 could handle pc games like i.e Rollercoaster Tycoon Games.... i understand that there is no "Mouse" implications yet on xb1... So if so..... any...