Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

Discus and support Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had really fun memories of me playing RCT on the Xbox and I really wanna play that game again on my Xbox. Is there a way to play this / consider... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MessiahShepherd, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

I had really fun memories of me playing RCT on the Xbox and I really wanna play that game again on my Xbox. Is there a way to play this / consider adding this to the store?

submitted by /u/MessiahShepherd
    [link] [comments]

/u/MessiahShepherd, Aug 25, 2019
  2. DerVaddi Win User

Best Video Game Music Score

Halo and RollerCoaster Tycoon
  3. gameshoes3003 Win User

RollerCoaster Tycoon for xbox

I made some (what I thought were) super cool rollercoasters in RollerCoaster Tycoon 2.

But yeah, pretty much had to hire 2 janitors for each rollercoaster, lol!
  4. ncgfuelld Win User

FREE Copy of The Maw and/or Toy Soldiers

I like Rollercoaster tycoon II!
  5. SaviorMoney Win User

Roller Coaster Tycoon Come Back.

Thrillville isnt bad but if you want Rollercoaster Tycoon, Thrillville doesn't exactly scratch that itch. It isn't nearly as deep and submersive. I could play Rollercoaster Tycoon for HOURS and spend those hours fine tuning ONE PARK. I too am longing for
    a Xbox One reboot of the old Rollercoaster Tycoon series. I was also a big fan of Railroad Tycoon. I burned many hours on it as well. I had the Dreamcast version as well as the PC version of that game. You would think that current Gen consoles would have no
    problem running a direct port of the PC versions of those games and I would be first in line to buy them on release day. Believe it or not, there are console gamers that like to play games that are not FPS. Why not do a direct port of a best selling franchise
    in a different genre? They revived the Doom series for FPS fans, why not wipe the dust off of Rollercoaster Tycoon? It would sell better than most believe.
  6. Zeke656 Win User

RollerCoaster Tycoon for xbox

rollercoaster tycoon is my favorite pc game i would love it on xbox
Thema:

Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World.

1. Rollercoaster Tycoon (OG Xbox) or a port of Rollercoaster Tycoon World. - Similar Threads - Rollercoaster Tycoon port

2. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate: Hi, I am playing through the challenge modes. I am a fair way through and today I started playing the Rocky Mt Zoo and am now unable to research anything. I have tried reseaching exhibit’s,...
  3. Zoo Tycoon 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zoo Tycoon 2 player: I need help connecting my children to play zoo tycoon together. I hold the account with the online subscription and the kids have accounts set up within that. How can i set them up to play this...
  4. Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Collection Installation Problem: Hi. Every time I try to install the game it brings up an error: "Error 1305. Error reading from file D:\Files\x301_000.z2f. Verify that the file exists and that you can access it." I tried...
  5. I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an issue with the Zoo Tycoon game personalization: I play the game on Xbox One. When I build a square and try to use the option Space Personalization I can't find that option. I did it with the first square I built, but after that the option...
  6. Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema con Zoo Tycoon ultimate animal collection Windows 10 [Translation-Problem with Zoo...: Buenas tardes. Les quisiera comentar el siguiente problema que tengo Ya que adquiri Xbox Game Pass por 3 meses para utilizarlo en mi pc (tengo instalado windows 10, e instale el Zoo Tycoon...
  7. Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Xbox One Game Save Problem: I'm having an annoying problem with Zoo Tycoon for Xbox One. The last couple days that I've played, upon loading my game save it never shows any progress since several days ago. The game was...
  8. Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection: Hello, I just bought Zoo Tycoon Ultimate Collection for Windows 10. When I start it states that synchronization with the cloud has failed, and it opts for playing in Offline mode. When I click...
  9. Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 10 • Problema al cargar el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection....: Título original: He descargado correctamente el DEMO del juego Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal Collection y al poner Jugar DEMO > CREAR ZOO NUEVO y me empiezza a cargar pero no termina nunca [Mod...
  10. Rollercoaster Tycoon "Type" Games.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rollercoaster Tycoon "Type" Games.....: Q1: Is it possible that as it stands, the xb1 could handle pc games like i.e Rollercoaster Tycoon Games.... i understand that there is no "Mouse" implications yet on xb1... So if so..... any...