Room After HellKite Dragon

Discus and support Room After HellKite Dragon in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I somehow made it past the HellKite dragon and got into the room at the end of the bridge. Now I am having issues with that room. I cant light the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoDewEskeR42, Apr 18, 2015.

1. CoDewEskeR42
    CoDewEskeR42 Guest

So I somehow made it past the HellKite dragon and got into the room at the end of the bridge. Now I am having issues with that room. I cant light the bonfire that's in there, and the three enemies don't notice me at all. Will these glitches seriously mess
    up the game or am I ok?

:)

CoDewEskeR42, Apr 18, 2015
  2. Sunlight Alter?

How do I get to the sunlight alter without the hellkite dragon killing me?

IsaacClarkeSNL, Apr 18, 2015
  3. R3d P01nt
    R3d P01nt Guest
    Question concerning Hellkite Dragon...

I've summoned people and been summoned underneath the bridge right after killing the Taurus Demon. The Gargoyles are the boss fight for the Hellkite Dragon area, not the Taurus Demon. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

R3d P01nt, Apr 18, 2015
  4. Knight Wolfe
    Knight Wolfe Guest

Has the problem continued, or has it went away? In other words, how recent is the problem, and is it ongoing?

As if you are playing online and are in the human form(after using humanity) then you may be being invaded.

Knight Wolfe, May 11, 2015
  5. Knight Wolfe Win User

Has the problem continued, or has it went away? In other words, how recent is the problem, and is it ongoing?

As if you are playing online and are in the human form(after using humanity) then you may be being invaded.
  6. Lactos292 Win User

where do I go now?

No, that is the basement key. It opens up the door on the bridge where the Hellkite Dragon is that leads to Lower Undead Burg.
  7. R3d P01nt Win User

dazrscosworth is correct, the boss for the Hellkite Dragon on the bridge is the Gargoyles. If you've killed the gargoyles you won't be able to summon anyone.
  8. R3d P01nt Win User

I've summoned people and been summoned underneath the bridge right after killing the Taurus Demon. The Gargoyles are the boss fight for the Hellkite Dragon area, not the Taurus Demon. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.
  9. Unreal Warfare Win User

Killing the Hellkite Dragon

I have a feeling killing the Black Knight will be harder than trying to kill Hellkite.
Thema:

1. Room After HellKite Dragon - Similar Threads - Room HellKite Dragon

2. Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves Looking for Group cannot create new rooms: Hi there, as topic says, i have problem with creating any new room in Looking for Group system while playing Sea of Thieves. Although i can still join other people rooms. I'm not getting any error...
  3. 2 xboxs in one room. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 xboxs in one room. HELP.: i have 2 xbox ones in the same room. but when i turn one off the other turns off as well, but they are both connected to different controlers. i have a feeling that because they are less than 20cm...
  4. Stop Sounds in the room being picked up

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stop Sounds in the room being picked up: Hi I need to record a video. The xbox bar is a great solution but it is picking up all the sounds in the room. How can I just record the sound of the video and nothing else? I've tried with...
  5. GREEN SCREEN OR ROOM VIEW ? AND WHY?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GREEN SCREEN OR ROOM VIEW ? AND WHY?: When you watch someone streaming do you prefer a green screen behind allowing more of the game to be displayed behind or do you like to see the room they are in? i like both if the room is boring...
  6. Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room

in XboX Insiders
    Realtime photo of the PSO2 server room: [IMG] submitted by /u/Joker7175 [link] [comments]
  7. Chat rooms on xbox and app

in XBoX on Mobile
    Chat rooms on xbox and app: My xbox chat rooms are not delivering messages to include app xbox f109370b-06cb-4818-9dec-b2946db46c21
  8. COD-room for improvement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD-room for improvement: So I have been playing the Call of Duty series pretty much from the beginning. Is always admiration for the game however I am creating this post to talk about Room for Improvement. I will preface...
  9. Unfinished installation took room on my hard disk

in XBoX on Windows
    Unfinished installation took room on my hard disk: I've tried to install a game, but the application crushed just after it prepared a place on the hard disk. And now that game is not available in the xbox beta pc, but I can't restore my 20GB on...
  10. Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...

in XboX Insiders
    Halo CE Mission 5: Assault on the Control Room keeps shutting down my Xbox One X - how can...: [IMG] Hi all. I asked this question on Halo Waypoint and a 343i person recommended I check here for help. I have Halo CE: which I have been playing the campaign on my Xbox One X on a 4K TV....