Roommate's Xbox One turns on when I boot up my PC

Discus and support Roommate's Xbox One turns on when I boot up my PC in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So I have a bit of an odd one that I can't figure out. Whenever I boot up my PC and log in, my roommate's Xbox One turns on. I have my own Xbox One X... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AWells18, Nov 27, 2020.

1. AWells18
    AWells18 Guest

So I have a bit of an odd one that I can't figure out. Whenever I boot up my PC and log in, my roommate's Xbox One turns on. I have my own Xbox One X but it doesn't do anything when the PC is booted up. I recently had to reinstall Windows 10 due to a hard
    drive failure, and the roommate's Xbox One still turns on when I log in. Anyone know what could be causing this?

:)

AWells18, Nov 27, 2020
  2. CMUchippewa Win User

One Stopped Turning ON/OFF Other Components and TV Don't Work

This happened to me. I turned off my Xbox One and unplugged it for a minute and when it booted back up, everything worked. Hope this helps!!!
  3. Northern Lass Win User

Xbox will not display on my Xbox Companion App to stream

I have this problem sometimes when I have been streaming my console to the pc without any problems suddenly it stops working.

I click remove next to the console on the streaming page and do a hard reset on my xbox and shut down my pc.

I then boot up my pc and turn my xbox on and search for the xbox on my pc on the streaming page of the companion app. This normally works for me.
  4. AGodlessInfidel Win User

XBox one Disappointment

I haven't touched my 360 since I got it really...The only times it's been turned on is when my dog sniffed the on button and it booted up. I love the xbox one.
  5. AnodyneHorizon Win User

2 Xbox 360 1 Router = 1 open NAT and 1 Moderate NAT

My roommate and I have the same problem. When one is already online and the other signs in on his Xbox it boots the other one off of Live and they can't sign in until the other signs off. Our router is a Cisco DPC3825. I'm hoping someone has some advice
    for us and OP. Thanks.
  6. Chargersbride Win User

Internet connected but says it isn’t

I turn off my Modem wait a minute turn it back on and when it is booted up, turn the Xbox back on and it works, happens a few times a year to me ,
Thema:

1. Roommate's Xbox One turns on when I boot up my PC - Similar Threads - Roommate's turns boot

2. Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X stuck pending, but roommate ordered one after me and received his 3 days later?: On December 15th, I was finally able to order an Xbox Series X after continuous effort since launch day. I had set my shipping address to a different address only a few blocks away from my current...
  3. Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue when trying to link Xbox with Google Home - My roommates Xbox shows but not mine.: So I’ve been trying to set my Xbox on my Google Home but I’m running into an issue where the only Xbox I see when I try to link them is my roommates Xbox (I have logged into both before). I want...
  4. Comcast: Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Comcast: Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X ...: Comcast (ISPs): Download speed for my Xbox One S is dramatically lower than my roommate's Xbox One X and he's farther from the router. Try a different router I changed mine to a very good ome and...
  5. I'm trying to play splitscreen xbox live with my roommate on xbox one, but it says guest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm trying to play splitscreen xbox live with my roommate on xbox one, but it says guest ...: I'm trying to play xbox live on xbox one, splitscreen with my roommate. I get a message that says guest accounts are not allowed. I know in xbox 360 this was allowed so we didn't have to create 2...
  6. Former roommate signed up himself for the Preview App, using my console. Is their hope?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Former roommate signed up himself for the Preview App, using my console. Is their hope?: Cutting right to the chase, I'm wondering if its still possible for me to receive an invitation from Xbox Live, if the console is already registered. I have the app installed, I just can't use it...
  7. Roommate and I shared Xbox Live account, now we moved out and I wanna play a game that I paid ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roommate and I shared Xbox Live account, now we moved out and I wanna play a game that I paid ...: So my roommate and I shared an (his) account last year and I bought Overwatch with my own money. My roommate and I no longer live together but I still have the Xbox, is there anyway for me to...
  8. Freeloading roommate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Freeloading roommate: I need help. I live with a roommate who’s Xbox is connected to mine. My problem is that I PAY for Xbox live and all of my games I usually buy at the Microsoft store and he refuses to split it half...
  9. My account suspended = My Roommate's account suspended

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account suspended = My Roommate's account suspended: I got comms suspended last week until the end of Oct, and got an email saying I was Comms'd for 3 weeks and mutiplayer for 7 days. I go to enforcement . com and I have 2 suspensions, multiplayer...
  10. Roommate hacking my xbox one!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roommate hacking my xbox one!: So the other day I was in the middle of a call of duty game when my roommate had somehow wireless hacked into my xbox one and was controlling it, pulling up youtube and searching stuff, as you can...