: Routers Used on Your Home Network.

Discus and support : Routers Used on Your Home Network. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Routers Used on Your Home Network. Never bothered about changing my router just using the that came from my provider... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Njal the Blue, Aug 28, 2019.

1. : Routers Used on Your Home Network.

Never bothered about changing my router just using the that came from my provider

:)

Njal the Blue, Aug 28, 2019
  2. Zero420override Win User

Routers Used on Your Home Network.

I just use the Xfinity router as of right now, it's not super fast but it's also not slow.
  3. Emo Goggles Win User

i use a Motorola router and it puts out 200+ MBs.
  4. Epic Louie Win User

I'm not sure. It's from my ISP.
  5. skylaar Win User

I had been using the R7000 behind my ISPs gateway for years and recently switched to an Eero mesh system. No problems with NAT with multiple Xbox systems in the house and everything appears to be working great.
  6. Skepticality Win User

Just the standard hub you get with BT, been thinking of getting a netgear but have no idea where to start
Thema:

1. : Routers Used on Your Home Network. - Similar Threads - Routers Used Home

2. How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi?: How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi? How to Change Router's Security Protocol to MAC address so I can use apartment complex's wifi? Right...
  3. Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router: Xbox 360 connect to Network but can't get onto internet using Telstra Nighthawk MI WiFi Router Hi Guys, I've followed all support steps from 1 through to 9 with no success. I have just purchased...
  4. Trouble using 'System Link' over my wireless network... router issues?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble using 'System Link' over my wireless network... router issues?: Good morning, I am trying to Sytem Link two consoles over my wireless network at home. When I create a lobby in Borderlands on one system, I am able to see it on the other system. But when trying...
  5. Can I connect my Xbox 360 S to WiFi using my routers WPS button?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I connect my Xbox 360 S to WiFi using my routers WPS button?: I know where the button is on my router but is there something I need to press on my 360 or a setting to set? If it can be done I don't see an obvious way of doing it!...
  6. why is xbox quick to ban people but not fix its service? i used to get 4 bars on my router now ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is xbox quick to ban people but not fix its service? i used to get 4 bars on my router now ...: i never get messages. i never get party invites. i don't know what happened to my preview beta code. I'm playing gears four and my connection keeps spiking i have 150 up and down fios. i just...
  7. Recommend a router for use with Virgin Media.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recommend a router for use with Virgin Media.: For those of you who have Virgin media broadband can anyone recommend a decent router to buy. Thanks 11873102-6b70-4bc3-b8b2-917e7f615563
  8. Xbox Live connection issues using Asus router only

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live connection issues using Asus router only: Hi guys, Upon initial setup, i encountered a problem installing the first update. I get the message "There was a problem with the update". When doing a network test, it sometimes shows...
  9. Port 53 is used by built in router function

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port 53 is used by built in router function: Online play isn't supposed to be 100% flawless but i'm looking for a fix for those 20% of players that i just cant seem to play with. My network is all hardwired; linksys wrt1900ac router; Cisco...
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live using WPA/WPA2 security on Belkin N150 Router have to downgrade to ...: Hi All, I am unable to connect my Xbox 360 to my wifi network over WPA2 security. It is only working with WEP or no security. Is there any fix for this issue. I googled the issue and tried...