: Routers

Discus and support : Routers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : Routers I am currently using the comcast modem lol but I have 0 problems and get around 500mbps, and I do use hardlines for all my systems. I just... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by {Parity}, Jan 7, 2020.

1. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

I am currently using the comcast modem lol but I have 0 problems and get around 500mbps, and I do use hardlines for all my systems. I just don't rely on wireless

:)

{Parity}, Jan 7, 2020
  2. NobleMartez11 Win User

router

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for five minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your Xbox One console:
      1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
      2. Select Settings.
      3. Select Restart console.
      4. Select Yes to confirm.

Note If you’re unable to access the guide, or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the Xbox button on the console
        again to restart.
    3. After five minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. DigitalMatrixIO Win User

Router

I thought you were saying that you had a DIR 655 and having trouble....

As far as the WRT54g, it is a good router but not great for gaming these days. If you feel like tinkering much then you may be able to put an aftermarket firmware on it to get it to perform a little better, but there is only so much the aging hardware will
    be able to do. A quick search for "aftermarket firmware wrt54g" will point you in the right direction. If you move to any router that is 802.11n then you will have the performance you are looking for.
  4. FoomBerry Win User

Router

I haven't used many routers but my trusty Linksys hasn't been causing me trouble since it was purchased *which was many years ago*. My brother has a pair of TurtleBeach headsets and the router hasn't caused him any
    issues.
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

Router??

wireless slim verison and i have bright house broadband.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Routers

If yoi remove the vpn you will gain a significant speedboost

Running any proxy slows you down

Any mesh or ac routers should.have self healing which allows devices to be switched and managed on the network by the chips in the router
Thema:

1. : Routers - Similar Threads - Routers

2. : Router configuration

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Router configuration: : Router configuration Hello Burning, Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are having issues with port forwarding. Here is a guide on how to port forward. If you got router...
  3. DDoSing and Stressing Routers

in XBoX on Consoles
    DDoSing and Stressing Routers: My little brother and I are huge fans of a game called Rainbow Six Siege. Both of us are in the higher ranks of the competitive side of the game but this leads to a problem. Almost every single...
  4. Xbox one with wired connection to VR600 router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one with wired connection to VR600 router: Hi, Saw lots and lots of post with no solution. The connection to tp-link VR600 router is working great on the wireless connection. But with wired connection it does not work. Please help!...
  5. : when x box would not connect to the router ....

: when x box would not connect to the router ....: : when x box would not connect to the router .... I had a similar problem for a few hours...the message said visit xbox.com something......I found that it connected OK when I started up using the...
  6. My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router

My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router: My xbox is having connectivity issues with my router Yes, it could help it's worth a try. 09e74db7-95ee-45c4-8b64-794ebd0925c7
  7. Warzone not connecting with router

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Warzone not connecting with router: I recently downloaded Warzone, but the game doesnt connect to servers. I tried redownloading, restarting, but nothing. Xbox live and internet connection are ok. The only thing that worked was...
  8. : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...

: Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router...: : Need help staying connected to game servers in multiplayer modes after updating router equipment. Hi, at a point you mentioned mobile hotspot, you have problem with that too? if so then the...
  9. : Is there a way to get a directly connected Xbox to also show up on your router network?

: Is there a way to get a directly connected Xbox to also show up on your router network?: : Is there a way to get a directly connected Xbox to also show up on your router network? I have my Xbox one directly connected to my modem. I previously had it connected through my belkin router...
  10. Router ports and server IPs for XBox beta on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Router ports and server IPs for XBox beta on PC: Hello, I know there is a list of ports to NAT forward from the router to the XBox. What is the list of the ports for XBox beta on PC? Additionally, if there is also a list of server IPs that...