Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました

Discus and support Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Royal Revolt(2ではない)で本日ジェ を購入したのですが、画面上不具合なのか、反 されず、「購入完了」通知もなかったので、何度も繰り返しトライしてみましたが、 めでした。... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by はなはなな, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました

Royal Revolt(2ではない)で本日ジェ を購入したのですが、画面上不具合なのか、反 されず、「購入完了」通知もなかったので、何度も繰り返しトライしてみましたが、 めでした。

その後、Microsoftのアカウント上で購入履歴を確認したところ、購入が繰り返されている状態でした。(つまり、購入したのにジェ が反 されていなかった)

不要な支払いが発生してしまったので、どうしたらいいですか?

:)

はなはなな, Apr 27, 2020
  2. ホワイト856 Win User

Xbox Elite Wireless Controllerの動作が時々止まる[The behavior of the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller sometimes stops]

Windows10で動作はしております。

た 、時々止まる不具合が問題なのです。

[Translation-It works in Windows10.

However, it is a problem that stops sometimes.]
  3. Takashi NISHIIE Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードに機能があれば、ビデオカードのデバイスドライバを最新にすることで機能レベルが上がることもありますが、それは例外でしかありません。

通常はビデオカードに機能がないから機能レベルがそのレベルになっていますので、ビデオカードを買い替えるか、パソコンを買い替えることになります。機能レベル10ぐらいのビデオカードを使っている環境のマザーボードの 合、最近のビデオカードでは使えない 合がありますので、よく確認した方がいいでしょう。
  4. さっくー Win User

windows10のxboxで録画ができません。

ビデオカードに機能があれば、ビデオカードのデバイスドライバを細辛にすることで機能レベルが上がることもありますが、それは例外でしかありません。

通常はビデオカードに機能がないから機能レベルがそのレベルになっていますので、ビデオカードを買い替えるか、パソコンを買い替えることになります。機能レベル10ぐらいのビデオカードを使っている環境のマザーボードの 合、最近のビデオカードでは使えない 合がありますので、よく確認した方がいいでしょう。
    ビデオカードって何ですか...?
  5. Takashi NISHIIE Win User

特定のPCでXbox Oneコントローラーを無線接続するとボタンの入力を取りこぼす

組み合わせということであれば、一般的にはBluetoothのインタフェースが対応する規格のバージョンの不一致がありますが、構成的に4.0以上に対応した比較的新しいものであるようなので、その可能性は低いでしょう。まあ、デバイスドライバを最新のものに入れ替えてみるぐらいでしょうか。
  6. hiddenname#3399 Win User

Win10版(Ver1.14.9.0)でMakeCodeを使いたい

MakeCodeを使用するには、MakeCodeが新しいバージョンをリリースするまで待つ必要がある 合があります。 開発者は、新しいバージョンがWin10用にリリースされるまで、新しいバージョンを作成しない 合があります。 アプリに新しいバージョンを追 してストアに追 するための更新を受け取るには数日かかります。

Translation:

You might need to wait till MakeCode releases a new version in order to use it. Sometimes developers don't create a new version till the new version gets released for Win10. It takes a few days to receive the update for an app's new version to be added to the
    store.
Thema:

Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました

1. Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました - Similar Threads - Royal Revoltで課金に不具合がありました

2. Saudi Arabia @!!!!ROYAL Spell pay after results>> LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER, (((\+27734818506/))) UK

in XBoX Rewards
    Saudi Arabia @!!!!ROYAL Spell pay after results>> LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER, (((\+27734818506/))) UK: Saudi Arabia @!!!!ROYAL Spell pay after results>> LOST LOVE SPELL CASTER, (((\+27734818506/))) Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware Florida Georgia God/Allah...
  3. ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ModernWarfare: Warzone (only the battle-royal): I've had this problem where I install the game but it's locked even though the game is 100%. I've found deleting the game and reinstalling to work although it's a hassle because of the large...
  4. white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.

in XBoX on Consoles
    white flashing screen during fortnite battle royale on the xbox 1 x.: when playing battle royale on my xbox 1 x i start to get white flashing light during play it can last for 2 to 3 seconds sometimes .i have been intouch with epic but they seem to think it is...
  5. Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas...: Pourquoi fortnite battel royale a besoins de Xbox Live gold mais son eqt nintendo non pas besoin pour Xbox One S quand une nouvel console sortira 2303ebb4-136b-4ce5-b7ae-c902a9c452a8
  6. Battle royal FTW?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battle royal FTW?: Hi fellow gamers / Ambassadors, How do you approach your battle royal games? Hide till the end or wreck as much havoc as possible? Personally I do a bit of both depending on the talents of my...
  7. Realm royale wont let me ready up when i press the x button to ready up on realm royale on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Realm royale wont let me ready up when i press the x button to ready up on realm royale on...: It lets my friend ready up but not me when try to play duos squads or solos it only let me ready up when i play the tutorial how to fix this please help 2b56885d-30fa-455f-9912-155d663b31ca
  8. Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bleeding edge ENT. The culmination of all things Battle Royale.: Greetings to all eyes reading this, and shouts out to my fellow Xbox Ambassadors. I do believe the time is upon us folks to witness the culmination of all things we know of Battle Royale, battle...
  9. FF XV Royal edition and Wolfenstein Joung Blood on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FF XV Royal edition and Wolfenstein Joung Blood on game pass: Hello, community. New two games on game pass service today. Even announced they somehow went under my radar. I am so excited about the Royal edition. The game pass is becoming greater and...
  10. The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new COD Modern Warfare and Battle Royale. Is it for sure coming for the xbox?: hey there I know there's been some chatter about Modern warfare finally including Battle Royale and Im curious if there's any new information out on this? when? cost? etc....? thanks!...