RTS Games - What's your favourite?

Discus and support RTS Games - What's your favourite? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me. Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day. Nothing more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daft Badger, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me.

Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day.

Nothing more satisfying than getting enough resources to build the Death Star & going nuts blowing up planets RTS Games - What's your favourite? :)

:)

Daft Badger, Oct 25, 2019
Thema:

1. RTS Games - What's your favourite? - Similar Threads - RTS Games What's

2. Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord Nitro Xbox Game Pass PC: Eu comprei o game pass ultimate no computador e gostaria de saber como ativar o acesso ao discord nitro, spotify e EA Acces pelo computador, pois não tenho acesso a um xbox.; [Edit - Translation]...
  3. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hola, acabo de pagar una suscripción Xbox game pass ultimate que decía $500 CLP los primeros 3 meses y $30999 CLP los siguientes 3 meses la cual se renovará automáticamente en marzo... mi consulta...
  4. Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wrong subscription to game pass utlimate: Hello everyone, I'm having a problem, I wanted to subscribe to xbox game pass ultimate 3 months for 1€, I never susbcribed to any offer before, but when I look on my account I only have 1 month...
  5. Games with gold issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Games with gold issue: I'm trying to figure out why The Final Station is showing as unavailable in the Microsoft store. I can see it listed as this half of Games with Gold, but there is no button to download it, instead...
  6. enregistré parti de jeux sur disque dur externe[Translation-recorded party games on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    enregistré parti de jeux sur disque dur externe[Translation-recorded party games on...: depuis la mise a jour système je n'arrive plus a enregistré des session de jeux complet sur mon disque dur externe, avant j' appuyer sur le bouton X de la manette puis le bouton double fenêtre et...
  7. RTS coming to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS coming to Xbox One?: Are any RTS games coming to the xbox one anytime soon? I know there has been speculation regarding Halo Wars 2 but anything other than that? I used to love playing The Lord of the Rings: The...
  8. RTS Games and control pads

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS Games and control pads: ........... Hello everyone :) .......... Do RTS games control well with a controller? .......... The reason that I'm asking this is because I don't play RTS games and I know that RTS games...
  9. Any good RTS games on the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any good RTS games on the xbox one?: I was wanting to buy a good RTS game solely on the one, not kiddyish, and definately not turn based. Something like C&C? Any idea's? b50f7eba-5161-48d9-b019-ed821f083fcf
  10. Real Time Strategy Game (RTS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Time Strategy Game (RTS): Does anyone know when the next RTS game is coming out for Xbox One? There hasn't been one yet and I loved those... the type of games like Command and Conquer or the LOTR RTS that was on the 360......