RTS Games - What's your favourite?

Discus and support RTS Games - What's your favourite? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me. Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day. Nothing more... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Daft Badger, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Star Wars :Empire at War & the expansion for me.

Must have put thousands of hours into playing this & still play it to this day.

Nothing more satisfying than getting enough resources to build the Death Star & going nuts blowing up planets RTS Games - What's your favourite? :)

:)

Daft Badger, Oct 25, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Civ. Easy to learn, fun to play. All those other rts games are way too hard or complicated to learn, especially the UI.
  3. Skepticality Win User

I’m a fan of the starcraft series but I believe is pc only but the old command and conquer games are great
  4. Tomaltach777 Win User

I also love Stellaris! I gotta say a close second is Civilization and now that Civ VI is coming to Xbox One Nov 22 I'm definitely picking it up! It's definitely the best in the series so far!
  5. I Dark Wave I Win User

I was addicted to RTS games for many years. my favorite was

- command and concord

- company of heroes

- warhammer
  6. Real Dangerr Win User

I think those take to long. It's always days of crafting or upgrading.
Thema:

1. RTS Games - What's your favourite? - Similar Threads - RTS Games What's

2. After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load

in XboX Insiders
    After latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load: After the latest Alpha update My Games & Apps take ages to load, and the recent apps/games won't show up in the guide. Starting a game takes more than 5 minutes. Did a hard restart but that isn't...
  3. Sharing game between user accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing game between user accounts: I downloaded Forza 4 from Microsoft store to my PC account, how can my son play game on his account? a64db44d-388f-400d-a84c-d0a11c105599
  4. Buying a game with Microsoft account balance

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying a game with Microsoft account balance: I was trying to get a game and put money on my account, (like I usually do when buying games on the Xbox store) putting it in before I make my purchase. But I'm not able to purchase the game with...
  5. Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...

in XboX Insiders
    Via the streaming app it allows me to stream my xbox games but when I try and switch it to...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Coast_Legal [link] [comments]
  6. RTS games on xbox to support m&k

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTS games on xbox to support m&k: I believe RTS games on xbox are the most ones in need to this feature instead of giving it to popular games, I will never never understand why you didn't give it to RTS games like Halo wars 2 and...
  7. RTS coming to Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS coming to Xbox One?: Are any RTS games coming to the xbox one anytime soon? I know there has been speculation regarding Halo Wars 2 but anything other than that? I used to love playing The Lord of the Rings: The...
  8. RTS Games and control pads

in XBoX on Consoles
    RTS Games and control pads: ........... Hello everyone :) .......... Do RTS games control well with a controller? .......... The reason that I'm asking this is because I don't play RTS games and I know that RTS games...
  9. Any good RTS games on the xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any good RTS games on the xbox one?: I was wanting to buy a good RTS game solely on the one, not kiddyish, and definately not turn based. Something like C&C? Any idea's? b50f7eba-5161-48d9-b019-ed821f083fcf
  10. Real Time Strategy Game (RTS)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Real Time Strategy Game (RTS): Does anyone know when the next RTS game is coming out for Xbox One? There hasn't been one yet and I loved those... the type of games like Command and Conquer or the LOTR RTS that was on the 360......