Ruben.3

Discus and support Ruben.3 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; En la tienda de xbox decia que al comprar una menmembre de un año de xbox live tendría un 40 porciento de descuento, al comprarla me cobró de igual... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ruben.3, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Ruben.3
    Ruben.3 Guest

Ruben.3

En la tienda de xbox decia que al comprar una menmembre de un año de xbox live tendría un 40 porciento de descuento, al comprarla me cobró de igual mmaner los 999$ de siempre

Translation: [In the shop of Xbox said that when buying a menmembre of one year of Xbox Live would have a 40% discount, to buy it charged me as mmaner the $999 always]

:)

Ruben.3, Feb 18, 2019
  2. {Parity} Win User

Ruben.3

For pricing/purchasing issues you will need to contact
    Xbox Support
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Ruben.3

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. I'm sorry to hear about the billing issue. To cancel your Xbox subscription immediately, go to
    Cancel or turn off recurring billing for a Microsoft subscription and follow the steps under
    Cancel.

We suggest to request a Callback from live support since we on the forums don't have the tools to help with this.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these
    steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  4. NightSpore Win User

800700E8 "Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service BATTLFIELD 3 ERROR

no, not anymore.

Greetings.

Ruben
  5. Gery3 Win User

Xbox One X didn't start. Repaired by MS. Will Game Pass and XBLG be refunded/extended for 2month without console?

Hello Ruben, yes - I had to send it back to the retailer. And they sent it to Microsoft for repair.

And yes, I purchased the 3 years warranty through the retailer.

(repair was done by MS Germany)
  6. ShadowOFaltair94 Win User

ERROR 0x803f800e no me deja jugar a los juegos de game pass ultimate y lo tengo pagado

Gracias Ruben , pero entonces desgraciadamente no puedo hacer otra cosa, solo esperar? un saludo

[Mod Translated - Thanks Ruben, but then unfortunately I can't do anything else, just wait? Greetings]
Thema:

Ruben.3

1. Ruben.3 - Similar Threads - Ruben

2. XBF Ruben D(reply)

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBF Ruben D(reply): Hello Sorry I did not mean for this to be spam and sorry to waste your time again, I’ll stop after this but someone locked the first post after you asked if I wanted to reply I could. I added a...