Ruined Xbox One X

Discus and support Ruined Xbox One X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since I’m obviously not alone on having basically a bricked console due to either a issue after trying to play a disc copy of a game or a failed update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 16, 2019.

1. Ruined Xbox One X

Since I’m obviously not alone on having basically a bricked console due to either a issue after trying to play a disc copy of a game or a failed update all while being part of the Xbox Insiders Club Program. My simple questions are when exactly is Microsoft and/or the Insiders Club gonna do the right thing and either fix our consoles or issue us replacement units on their dime? Or do we have to start a class action lawsuit to get your attention? Microsoft refuses to help unless I send the $250 that I don’t have. And no Mods or MS Engineers on here wanna give those of us affected any real answers as to how it happened and more importantly a solid solution that actually works without it costing us even more money that we don’t have.

submitted by /u/Bo0stedVdub18T
    [link] [comments]

/u/Bo0stedVdub18T, Sep 16, 2019
  2. beedub77 Win User

Modern Warfare causing Xbox One X crashing

Mine too. Xbox one x wont turn on. Completely ruined! Im so angry. I might just be getting a play station!!! Nothing is being done!!!!!
  3. Skytti Win User

A good weapon?

I'm using that bad boy one handed. It's beautiful slamming Black Knights into the floor and ruining their day. Brilliant. x)
  4. Neoprime Win User

PROBLEM WITH PATCH OF XBOX ONE X

I too am having issues that makes the game unplayable on Xbox one X. This 4k upgrade has ruined the game and it needs fixing asap, especially since this game is one MS has used to promote the 4k aspects of the new system.
  5. Jokul81 Win User

Future preoders? What you've got?

X-com and assasins creed 3. I'm just praying that X-com isn't ruined since I last played it on the PC ages and ages ago.
  6. Queen x Rag3r Win User

Kanye West Heading CoD XP

[quote user="Queen x HunT3r"]

ewwww Kayne West

[/quote] Ima let 'chu finish, but he ruined one of the best Daft Punk songs of all time! OF ALL TIME!
Thema:

Ruined Xbox One X

1. Ruined Xbox One X - Similar Threads - Ruined

2. Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Battlefield V Trial ruined my account i can't play the game anymore: Since one week i can't play Battlefield V, the game want me to buy it. I have it on bluray since one year. What can i do? i red on forums that some people asked you to delete the Trial version...
  3. Lets stop Party Chat.It's ruining public matches.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lets stop Party Chat.It's ruining public matches.: The problem in public matches is people talking in secrecy when games are about working together.I am speaking about Friday the 13th .Because it's an Unfair advantage and tool for people to...
  4. Bots keep ruining my life.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Bots keep ruining my life.: Everytime i want to change my gamertag its always taken by some random bots with 0 gamerscore and it ruins my day seeing my dream gamertag be taken by a bot that doesnt even play Xbox....
  5. Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option

in XboX Insiders
    Lastest insider update ruined Sonic sound option: After the recent 430 mb update I got last night. Whenever I plugged in my headset every noise sounded robotic, switched to normal stereo and the issue is gone. Anyone else experiencing this?...
  6. Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cheaters allowed to ruin my online experience: I am tired of the cheaters on Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and any other online Modern Warfare or Call of Duty game. I expect a full refund on my latest Call of Duty purchase and my XBOX live...
  7. Jogos ruins -[Translation - Bad games]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos ruins -[Translation - Bad games]: Estou postando aki a minha indignação para o games with gold, eh [Mod Removed - Inappropriate] com os assinantes a live americana esta oferecendo Castlevania Symphony of night um super jogo [Mod...
  8. Jogadores avaliam mal os jogos do Games with Gold não por serem ruins, mas por não ser o...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogadores avaliam mal os jogos do Games with Gold não por serem ruins, mas por não ser o...: Title Translation: [Players Misjudge games with Gold matches not because they are bad, but because they're not what they want] Percebi que muitos jogos do GWG estão mal avaliados. Quando entro na...
  9. How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to recover accounts/ruined my sons account!: Hello, We had been trying to fix our X box not finding our sons headset/mic. The Youtube fixes we kept coming across didn't solve it and one said reset it. We tried that using the keep Games and...
  10. 1.7 year after xbox were ruined

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1.7 year after xbox were ruined: Ok, back up XONE into 2016 and it wont be piece of trash anymore. Got it? Nope... 38434c5a-b48b-40e1-80ca-050988363a48