Руль в Forza Horizon 3[Translation-The steering wheel in Forza Horizon 3]

Discus and support Руль в Forza Horizon 3[Translation-The steering wheel in Forza Horizon 3] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Не могу настроить педали. В игре они не работают, но сам руль работает, назначить клавишу не могу, потому что автоматически ставит левый триггер. Как... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Влад058_, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Влад058_
    Влад058_ Guest

Не могу настроить педали. В игре они не работают, но сам руль работает, назначить клавишу не могу, потому что автоматически ставит левый триггер. Как настроить педали? уль Logitech momo racing.

[Translation-I can't adjust the pedals. In the game they do not work, but the steering wheel works, I can not assign the key, because automatically puts the left trigger. How do I set up my pedals? Logitech momo racing.]

:)

Влад058_, Mar 20, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi fellow gamer,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have a question on how to assign the pedals. Unfortunately, not able to find any support articles on the issue. You will need to reach out to Logitech for the information.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 29, 25 апреля - 2 мая 2017

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion

[​IMG]

Анонсировано Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels Expansion, которое даёт доступ к новой зоне со скоростными трассами в стиле Hot Wheels ( с петлями и штопорообразными участками ), расположенными на шести островах, разбросанных у побережья Австралии.

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. Nikitotze Win User

Can't sign in XBox with error 0x8015DC0B

у меня в Forza Horizon 3
  5. WestsideJustice Win User

What was your all time favorite DLC pack?

The Hot Wheels pack for Forza Horizon 3!
  6. KellPacoc Win User

Racing game for a 8yo kid

Forza 4 lego

Forza 3 hot wheels

Horizon chase turbo
Thema:

1. Руль в Forza Horizon 3[Translation-The steering wheel in Forza Horizon 3] - Similar Threads - Руль Forza Horizon

2. forza horizon 4 infinite/loop loading screen

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 infinite/loop loading screen: hello , ive been looking for solutions for days and nothing yet, i bought forza 4 on pc and it worked perfectly for 2 or 3 days and now im not able to play because of an infnite loading screen ,...
  3. Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Hello fellow xbox gamers. We've been to Colorado and France and Australia and Great Britain. Where would you like to see Forza horizon 5 take place? I would like to go to Japan in horizon 5....
  4. Forza motorsport 6 disappeared from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 6 disappeared from ready to install: about 4-5 months (cant fully remember) I installed forza motorsport 6,played it on my xbox one s and left it installed for a few months,then uninstalled it for some space because I was downloading...
  5. Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves crash on every 15 minutes.: Faced a crash problem every 15 minutes of the game in Forza horizon 4 and sea of thieves. Attempts were made to fix the problem in the form of updating the system to inside previews, updating all...
  6. FORZA HORİZON 4 BEKLEME EKRANI FAZLA UZUN SÜRÜYOR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FORZA HORİZON 4 BEKLEME EKRANI FAZLA UZUN SÜRÜYOR: merhaba xbox one s konsoluma game passten forza horizon 4 alıp indirdim ama oyun içindei bekleme ekranları gereğinden fazla uzun sürüyor yardım ederseniz sevinirim (oyun hala indiriliyor ama bi...
  7. stuttering in forza motorsport 7 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    stuttering in forza motorsport 7 pc: da quando ho comprato forza 7 tempo fa sto diventando pazzo tra aggiornare driver, mi è capitato di ripristinare il pc, ho anche visto delle soluzioni su internet per levare questa cosa di andare...
  8. Forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza horizon 4: Jak odpaliłem forzę horizon 4 zresetował mi się poziom, miałem aż 200 i nie wiem co mam zrobić piszcie w komentarzach. [Translation-As I fired forza horizon 4 reset to me level, I had as many...
  9. Forza Motorsport 6 - Peguei o jogo na live e comprei o pack de atualização para a versão...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 6 - Peguei o jogo na live e comprei o pack de atualização para a versão...: [Title Translation-Forza Motorsport 6 - I took the game live and bought the update pack for the ultimate version, but says I don't have the DLCs and says I need Xbox Live to be able to play the...
  10. Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with connectivity on Forza Horizon 4 on PC: So I've tried to connect to the xbox servers on my pc when launching the game, it took a few times to sync and failed a few times. not sure if its a sync issue or I can't connect, I seem to...