Rules of Games update played in 28 days?

Discus and support Rules of Games update played in 28 days? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I noticed the system update page had a different stating on games update. “Games played in the last 28 days will automatically update based on your... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Jun 12, 2022.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

So I noticed the system update page had a different stating on games update. “Games played in the last 28 days will automatically update based on your current location”

Could we know if this is a new update rule or something new?

I am in Alpha Skip-Ahead and Alpha.

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, Jun 12, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Joke ???

If micromania is releasing the game any earlier than September 28, they are actually breaking rules.
  3. THELOX2013 Win User

fellow gamer girls to play with?

girls cant rule nothing yup they young and wild but playing against a grown man then you see halo4, gears of war, halowars, i got more games that isnt funny i dont pay for no xbox games i get them free so my wife play xbox to she 28 but she is wild playing
    halo 4
  4. Blight Crusader Win User

what are the rules for playing games?

It would depend on whether it was a ban made by the game itself, or Xbox LIVE. Each has a separate code of conduct. However, generally the rules involve restrictions to prevent toxicity in games. Things such as consistent harsh language over voice communications
    or messages, harassment (also verbal or written), hacking or cheating, and "Griefing" (Which is intentionally making the game unfun for other players by doing things like getting teammates killed, intentionally dying, etc.). Despite what a lot of players will
    say, no game will ban them for being "too good" or "no reason".

I'd recommend looking up the online play policies for both the game and Xbox, and then having an honest talk with your son about how he acts while he plays. Unfortunately, it's not uncommon for people to become extremely aggressive in online games.
  5. Oraclea Win User

Hi, to add to the above, visit https://enforcement.xbox.com/ to monitor the Xbox enforcement status of the account- if your son's account is a child account linked to your adult account, you can view this information
    while signed in on your account. This would allow you to know for sure if the suspensions are Xbox Live suspensions (you'd see them here) or in-game suspensions issued specifically for a game (you'd see no infractions here).

For information on the different types of suspensions that you might see issued by the Xbox Enforcement Team: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home/howTo#sub-topic0-2

Hope that helps!
  6. Smwutches Win User

If he is being banned from specific games, you would need to try contacting those developers for any rules they have.

If he is being banned from Live, you would need to check into the Code of Conduct.
Thema:

1. Rules of Games update played in 28 days? - Similar Threads - Rules Games update

2. Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule

in XboX Insiders
    Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule: Am I allowed to live stream insider games to twitch or is that against some rule submitted by /u/grecol50 [link] [comments]
  3. Contacting Microsoft following Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft following Game Content Usage Rules: Heyo! The Microsoft document back in 2015 about Game Content Usage rules (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules) seems to have an invalid email for contacting them for any sorts of issues-...
  4. Question about Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX on Windows
    Question about Microsoft's Game Content Usage Rules: If for example, one made a 3d model/derivative work based on Halo (for example 3d model of spartan armor for a video game mod), does the GCUR entitle everyone the ability to use that...
  5. Game Content Usage Rules and Creative Commons

in XBoX on Windows
    Game Content Usage Rules and Creative Commons: Hello All, From reading the GCUR am I right in summising that you cannot use a creative commons license over anything made under the GCUR due to the non-transferable and non-sublicensable clause?...
  6. Contacting Microsoft following Game Content Usage Rules

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Contacting Microsoft following Game Content Usage Rules: Heyo! The Microsoft document back in 2015 about Game Content Usage rules (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules) seems to have an invalid email for contacting them for any sorts of issues-...
  7. Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Official Rules

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes - Sweepstakes Official Rules: 1. SPONSOR These Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Microsoft Xbox Community Game Club OtterBox Bundle Sweepstakes Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”). Microsoft Corporation, One...
  8. game content usage rules violation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game content usage rules violation: Hi Your "Game Content Usage Rules" (https://www.xbox.com/en-US/developers/rules) state that you must include a copyright disclaimer into the youtube video description for example: [Name of the...
  9. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES: Hello community, I have a question about the THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST RULES. The rules tell we can use an in-game content, screen or video. But is it okay...
  10. THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    THE XBOX COMMUNITY GAME CLUB SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO CLIP CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES: 1. SPONSORThese Official Rules (“Rules”) govern the operation of the Xbox Community Game Club Screenshot Contest (“Contest”). Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA, 98052, USA, is...