Rumbleverse

Discus and support Rumbleverse in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I’m trying to play Rumbleverse but when i try getting past the title screen I’m told I dont have access to multiplayer features. I’ve checked my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aaron Cohen1, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Aaron Cohen1
    Aaron Cohen1 Guest

Rumbleverse

Hello, I’m trying to play Rumbleverse but when i try getting past the title screen I’m told I dont have access to multiplayer features. I’ve checked my multiplayer settings and I’m able to join online play for other games like Fortnite, but Rumbleverse is not allowing me

:)

Aaron Cohen1, Aug 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Rumbleverse

Hi, I hope you're doing great despite the issue you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked the game is a free-to-play game which means that it does not require a subscription, also since you were able to play Fortnite it should do the same with Rumbleverse.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  3. [ A J ] Win User

How to fix Rumbleverse not starting/

Hi, BakedBean4444! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues playing Rumbleverse.

I believe additional information is needed.

If you don't mind, please answer the following questions:

- Do you have any external storage units plugged into your console?

- Do you get any error codes/messages when the game closes?

- Is this happening with other games besides Rumbleverse?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.

Best regards.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Rumbleverse and Multiverse multiplayer issues

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Shane

What kind of connection issues are you having with those games?
    If possible attach an picture or the exact message / error code

In that way I can advise you properly
Thema:

Rumbleverse

1. Rumbleverse - Similar Threads - Rumbleverse

2. How to fix Rumbleverse not starting/

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix Rumbleverse not starting/: I am trying to play Rumbleverse on Xbox series X. Whenever I start the game, I cannot get through the Rumbleverse title card before the game immediately closes. I have already tried both...
  3. Rumbleverse and Multiverse multiplayer issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rumbleverse and Multiverse multiplayer issues: I’m having connection issues with Rumbleverse and Multiverse. I’ve changed my privacy and uninstalled/reinstalled the games but it’s still not letting me play. 7bc16678-8320-4748-bbe5-c5843e99fc41