Running this program.

Discus and support Running this program. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have had some computer issues that I have resolved. The one lingering problem is with Taptiles. The store says that it is installed on my computer.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BootlegWand266, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Running this program.

I have had some computer issues that I have resolved. The one lingering problem is with Taptiles. The store says that it is installed on my computer. It does not run. It will not let me uninstall the program and start again. Any suggestions?

:)

BootlegWand266, Jun 11, 2014
  2. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest
    Preview program invite help

Hi there!

At this moment in time, the Xbox One Preview Program is running at maximum capacity, and have at present stopped accepting people into the program.

I hope this helps.

-

Eden0032, Jun 11, 2014
  3. Is there any point in the redemption page?

The program runs even longer in some countries. But what's the use of keeping it running longer if they don't restock.

Worst support ever on this program

XanderVantomme, Jun 11, 2014
  4. XanderVantomme Win User

Is there any point in the redemption page?

The program runs even longer in some countries. But what's the use of keeping it running longer if they don't restock.

Worst support ever on this program
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.

Right click on the icon to run the program properties click advanced tab and check the run as administrator box. Start the program up and try the installation then.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Is there a problem?

MS doesn't run the rewards program.
  7. Smwutches Win User

Is there a problem?

HelloWorld are the ones who run the program.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Not receiving xbox rewards on statement

You can always opt out of the program if you don't like it. FYI, Microsoft does not run the program.
Thema:

Running this program.

1. Running this program. - Similar Threads - Running program

2. Mass Effect 3 disc 1 won’t run or install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass Effect 3 disc 1 won’t run or install.: I purchased a used copy of Mass Effect 3 and put it into my Xbox One and nothing happens. The disc is in good shape and ive cleaned it. I’ve looked up a few troubleshooting ideas and I’ve done a...
  3. Can my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Can my Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15 run Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020: I have a Lenovo Ideapad Flex 15, with an Intel Core i7-10510 CPU @ 1.8 GHz, Intel UHD Graphics & NVIDEA GeForce MX230 Display Adapters. Looking at the minimum requirements, I'm concerned that it...
  4. Ever since I started running my Xbox through my Samsung HW-90R for Dolby Atmos there are...

in XboX Insiders
    Ever since I started running my Xbox through my Samsung HW-90R for Dolby Atmos there are...: Hey everyone, Im writing since I bought a Dolby Atmos home theater system about 1-2 months ago and I keep running into this issue everynow and then on my xbox whenever I try to access stuff like...
  5. My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My home xbox preferences keep automatically resetting and I am running out of changes to...: My home xbox preferences keep getting reset, not allowing me to play certain games because it says I do not own them. It only allows you to change your home xbox 5 times and its costing me a...
  6. Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Who runs the Xbox Quest program? I need your help! It's not working right: Seriously, don't drop the customer service link that ambassadors always post. Don't give me link to the rules page. They will tell us to post here no matter who we are sent to talk to. Problem...
  7. Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Program: Error Code 0x800c000c ('Groups' feature) — Anyone else running into ...: Any Insiders here who got to mess around with the Groups feature? After a long back-to-back of Xbox releasing dashboard updates that'd undercut nearly everything I bought an Xbox for in the first...
  8. Running Preview OS without being in the Preview program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Running Preview OS without being in the Preview program: Is anyone else running xb_rel_1508.150903-2141 without being in the Preview program? Support confirms I'm not a Preview member but my console is able to download and install the above mentioned...
  9. Preview Program - Still haven't gotten message after installing/running dashboard app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Preview Program - Still haven't gotten message after installing/running dashboard app: I installed and opened the Preview Program App 3 days ago and I still haven't gotten a message/console update to use the preview program. I contacted someone on the Live Chat on Xbox support and I...
  10. Please please could microsoft check up on the rewards program, its a bit of a running joke at ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please please could microsoft check up on the rewards program, its a bit of a running joke at ...: the title says it all! i have recieved any points for achievements i have unlocked in the past few months, i have no credit in my account either, and it took a couple of months before i was able...