Runtime Error

Discus and support Runtime Error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My primary account is similar to this one, but is unable to access the forums without getting a "Runtime Error with '/' Application'. I only get this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LHR CH1CK3N 6, Jan 29, 2014.

1. Runtime Error

My primary account is similar to this one, but is unable to access the forums without getting a "Runtime Error with '/' Application'. I only get this error when trying to access the forums on that account.

Anyone have any fixes for this?

:)

LHR CH1CK3N 6, Jan 29, 2014
  2. incubusgolfs
    incubusgolfs Guest
    Apply to be an Ambassador

I am also getting the runtime error. Lame.

incubusgolfs, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Xbox Forums on Main account

That still didn't work. Still get runtime error.

I Lap Veyrons, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Lt Ryan177 Win User

Forums Runtime Error Help

Nothing. Still runtime errors.
  5. I Lap Veyrons Win User

Xbox Forums on Main account

That still didn't work. Still get runtime error.
  6. BreezierBrad82 Win User

2013 beta avatar

It's the 26th and I am still getting the runtime error..
  7. incubusgolfs Win User

Apply to be an Ambassador

I am also getting the runtime error. Lame.
  8. Elite Rampant Win User

Annoying sign in errors?

I've been getting those pesky runtime errors today.
Thema:

Runtime Error

1. Runtime Error - Similar Threads - Runtime Error

2. Error 0x80070780, DirectX Runtime, and File Locations

in XBoX on Windows
    Error 0x80070780, DirectX Runtime, and File Locations: Hey there, I'll try to keep this brief: I've received the Xbox games pass for PC and have been trying to download Metro Exodus It's currently downloaded at 100%, but I can't play it as there's...
  3. store issues runtime error

in XBoX on Consoles
    store issues runtime error: when i try to buy a backwards compatible game in xbox store im getting a runtime error [img] dba31f76-183e-46cb-80a0-758c472c5804
  4. Runtime Server Error Games With Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Runtime Server Error Games With Gold: Hi! I lost the opportunity to own Virtua Fighter on "Games with Gold" because this problem (see the print in the link). Now i have the same problem with Splinter Cell Conviction. What can i do...
  5. Downloading Call of Duty MW2 on Xbox One, "Runtime error"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading Call of Duty MW2 on Xbox One, "Runtime error": I have recently had an issue with Downloading the backwards compatible Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 game. I did not presviously own this game on Xbox360, however when i go into the Microsoft...
  6. Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runtime Error, no access to xbox360 games via download on xbox1, anyone else?: This is an issue that I have been having for over a month now. In the past i have had absolutely 0 issues downoading reverse compatible 360. now anytime i attempt to do so i simply get a runtime...
  7. Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free ...: Getting a runtime error when pressing the "see price" button while trying to download the free games with gold xbox 360 backwards compatible game of the month. [img] How do i fix this??...
  8. Runtime error msg when trying to purchase on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Runtime error msg when trying to purchase on xbox live: I keep on getting an error msg when trying to buy a game, both directly on xbox and online. Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error...
  9. Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error: sorry if i put this in the wrong forum. i went to the xbox avatar store and clicked details under an item. i got the following: Server Error in '/' Application. Runtime Error Description: An...
  10. Unable to Change Game Streaming Preferences (Unknown Runtime Error)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to Change Game Streaming Preferences (Unknown Runtime Error): Hello all, I am having a small problem with one of the options in the "Preferences" section of the Settings app. I am trying to test the streaming feature with my Windows 10 Insider (Home...