Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise

Discus and support Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Back when the best console was the N64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing and San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing were games that I was obsessed with I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Billbo03, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Billbo03
    Billbo03 Guest

Back when the best console was the N64, San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing and San Francisco Rush: Extreme Racing were games that I was obsessed with I was a kid. When Xbox came around I never looked back at Nintendo, accept for a hand full of classic games that couldn't let go. The rush games being one.

I'm Nearly 40 now, and I would love for these games to be remade, remastered, ported, or a sequel perhaps made for the Xbox. I would love to share those experiences with my kids now. An attempted remake was made by a game called "Rush" but it was a huge disappointment, and completed diverged from what made those classic games great.

I still hope that one day these games will be available for modern consoles, but until I like to reminisce with youtube videos that people have posted of the Rush series with my boys.

I was just curious if anyone else shared my nostalgia for this classic game?

:)

Billbo03, Feb 23, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

It's unlikely as Midway who owned the licences originally no longer exists.

The Arcade versions of Rush the the Rock and San-Fransico Rush were released on the original Xbox, PS2 and Gamecube in the early 2000's.

Either that or you could attempt to emulate the arcade or N64 versions on a PC.
  3. PhilMarck Win User

Forza 5 requires you to download a DLC/Patch for the game to even function.

Developers are rushing it and being lazy, both things at the same time.

-

It's quite a shame because Forza used to be a high quality simulator racing franchise, though as they're making it head now.. eh..
  4. DJQ45 Win User

Max Prestige.

whats the rush?

this isnt a race to the top
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Solution to rushed CoD franchise?

The day Call of Duty makes a big change is the day when sales decline.
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Solution to rushed CoD franchise?

[quote user="CODukes4"]Ya, I already know Isaac. I love cod, but it is burning me out. I have been playing Cod 4 and waw to relax lately. Those games are a ton of fun, but the population is under 1000 and people are still wasting their time flying around
    with invincibility. I miss good mw1, mw2, waw matches.

[/quote]

Oh come now, I highly doubt there were ever any good MW matches. Now CoD 2, those were non stop fun matches. No perks, no hacks, no prestige, no broken unbalanced gameplay with nonsense killstreak rewards. Even ranked didn't actualy have a leaderboard
    in the game.
Thema:

1. Rush: Extreme Racing Franchise - Similar Threads - Rush Extreme Racing

2. Rush xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush xbox one: Hello, I have xone and Rush with kinect. I see a lot of bugs in game, for example, without dialog I see "dialog_tutohint_something". I tried to reinstall it but with no effect. Thank you....
  3. why can’t i play rush the video game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why can’t i play rush the video game: I Cant Seem To Be Able To Play Rush The Video Game Although Its Fully Downloaded. Why? 5e048bbc-43a0-4fe4-a8fc-3fc335b85648
  4. xbox one x gold rush edition power problem/only turning on for 10 seconds

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x gold rush edition power problem/only turning on for 10 seconds: im am having the problem a lot of Xbox one x users seem to be having. my xbox one x starts to turn (on for ten seconds) then shuts off intimately,ive tested the power supply with a multi meter...
  5. Rush DisneyPixar Adventure is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush DisneyPixar Adventure is not working: I downloaded the Rush DisneyPixar game and when i entered the lobby to pick what games i wanted to play, it kept saying ‘sorry data currently downloading, try again later’ so id wait and nothing...
  6. Change of classic gamertag after rushed change

in XBoX on Windows
    Change of classic gamertag after rushed change: Hello, I just bought Halo MCC and rediscovered my old gamertag (Nev22) which I didn't like so I proceeded to change it. I put my new option in which was , the page told that that name was too...
  7. Gold Rush The Game for console.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gold Rush The Game for console.: Cant say ife heard of it. im still waiting for Commandos 2 release date. c1be1891-cf69-4340-8f64-2702d250efbd
  8. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  9. Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems: It seems that the end of level achievements only unlock one at a time, for example after beating my first level with a silver medal (which would net me the silver achievement, the bronze...
  10. My new Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition is loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition is loud...: So I bought an Xbox One X last week and I've noticed that it's quite loud while playing certain games. It especially gets loud whenever I'm playing RDR2. I measured the sound of the fan and it...