Rush Titann

Discus and support Rush Titann in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hey my account got suspended for no resen i am only 12yers old i do not do hacks i play mario cars plz unband it i did not do nothing rong GT... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yo Titan, Jun 21, 2014.

1. yo Titan
    yo Titan Guest

Rush Titann

hey my account got suspended for no resen i am only 12yers old i do not do hacks i play mario cars plz unband it i did not do nothing rong GT RushTitann.

:)

yo Titan, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Rush

i used to be a rush player on BC2, I think i made a post on that forum years ago about playing Rush.

i prefer being attacker than defender.

attackers should not camp and move in fast and get the objective with a squad.

defenders need to camp near the objective and keep the attackers from getting the Mcom armed

if the teams are not balanced and every man is playing the objective then it can really be a long fun match.

I think it's harder to be a defender than attacker since attackers are given a advantage with more vehicles, but with a set limit of lives were defenders have unlimited tickets.

remember as an attacker don't leave your vehicle without a player staying in it, because the defenders will take it, leaving the attackers without it respawning.

PCunrecognized, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Duke Arkillo
    Duke Arkillo Guest
    Rush

Watched a friend of mine playing it the other day, and could not believe the number of snipers picking of enemy targets and not bothered about the objectives. Still looked a good mode though, and will team up for some action at the weekend

Duke Arkillo, Jun 21, 2014
  4. Tom Cosworth Win User

Rush

[quote user="Duke Arkillo"]

the number of snipers picking of enemy targets and not bothered about the objectives.

[/quote]

Rush Mode in a nutshell.

I was in a match earlier today and the attacking force had a decent player using their tank. Only I was firing rockets into this opposing tank, no other player on my side bothered.

It's such a shame that all I'm seeing is snipers and random kids running around like headless chickens when they're on Defence.

Guess you'll be lucky to get into a team who bother with the game mode at hand, rather than going for kills or sniping.
  5. Duke Arkillo Win User

Rush

Watched a friend of mine playing it the other day, and could not believe the number of snipers picking of enemy targets and not bothered about the objectives. Still looked a good mode though, and will team up for some action at the weekend
  6. PCunrecognized Win User

Rush

i used to be a rush player on BC2, I think i made a post on that forum years ago about playing Rush.

i prefer being attacker than defender.

attackers should not camp and move in fast and get the objective with a squad.

defenders need to camp near the objective and keep the attackers from getting the Mcom armed

if the teams are not balanced and every man is playing the objective then it can really be a long fun match.

I think it's harder to be a defender than attacker since attackers are given a advantage with more vehicles, but with a set limit of lives were defenders have unlimited tickets.

remember as an attacker don't leave your vehicle without a player staying in it, because the defenders will take it, leaving the attackers without it respawning.
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Rush

I like Rush, especially for the small(er) number of vehicles in it.
  8. Shadowvegas Win User

Rush

[quote user="Duke Arkillo"]

[/quote]joined a friend's game last night, 8 snipers on attack 200 meters from the crates.... backed out, not even worth trying
Thema:

Rush Titann

1. Rush Titann - Similar Threads - Rush Titann

2. Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure for Xbox One in xbox game pass: Hi, I'm using xbox game pass subscription and I've a problem with game: Rush A Disney Pixar Adventure. Always I have to create a new character when i quit the game. I have to play again still from...
  3. Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure Achievement Problems: It seems that the end of level achievements only unlock one at a time, for example after beating my first level with a silver medal (which would net me the silver achievement, the bronze...
  4. My new Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition is loud...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My new Xbox One X Gold Rush Edition is loud...: So I bought an Xbox One X last week and I've noticed that it's quite loud while playing certain games. It especially gets loud whenever I'm playing RDR2. I measured the sound of the fan and it...
  5. RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RED DEAD ONLINE BETA UPDATE (JAN 25, 2019) GOLD BONUS, GUN RUSH LOBBY IMPROVEMENTS AND MORE: Gold Bonus Thank you to dedicated Red Dead Online Beta players worldwide for your continuing feedback as we work together to refine the game experience. As a token of our gratitude for your...
  6. Very loud buzzy noise Xbox one X gold rush edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Very loud buzzy noise Xbox one X gold rush edition: Since a couple of days I'm the proud owner of a Xbox One X Gold Rush edition with Battlefield V. Yesterday evening I was playing the game, and the One X started making a lot of noise and the game...
  7. Xbox One X Battlefield V gold rush bundle - Missing Battlefield 1 Revolution

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox One X Battlefield V gold rush bundle - Missing Battlefield 1 Revolution: hello. i bought the new xbox one x gold rush battlefield v bundle a few days ago. in the description of the product as on the bundle itself is written, that the bundle includes battlefield 1...
  8. Xbox One X Gold Rush edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Gold Rush edition: Good afternoon! I'm interested in pre-ordering the Xbox one X gold rush edition but just wanted to clear up the date I could have it in my hands so to speak.. Most retailers local to me are...
  9. Rush: a Disney-Pixar Adventure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush: a Disney-Pixar Adventure: I downloaded the game via game pass and when I try to play it tells me I need the disc. Anyone else have this problem? 91cd496a-0b55-46ef-9623-cca958f5f113
  10. Rush Disney Pixar Adventure glitsh

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rush Disney Pixar Adventure glitsh: after finishing the game while repeating some of the levels the games starts to asks for a Disk when its already a DLC game on the device, please help me fix this i don't know why this is...