Russian subtitles Alan Wake

Discus and support Russian subtitles Alan Wake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, epic Games handed out a free copy of the game Alan Wake, but unfortunately there is no Russian language, although the system requirements it is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by igorek9805, Aug 7, 2019.

1. igorek9805
    igorek9805 Guest

Hello, epic Games handed out a free copy of the game Alan Wake, but unfortunately there is no Russian language, although the system requirements it is specified. I wrote in support of Epic Games they sent me in support of the game developers and they have
    already written that about the game Alan Wake write in support of Xbox. How do you still add Russian language to the game?

:)

igorek9805, Aug 7, 2019
  2. Peter R Fleming Win User

3. igorek9805 Win User

4. Peter R Fleming Win User

My conclusion is currently you cannot change the subtitle or audio language.

It would appear that an extra download is required but the DLC is not available on epic games.
  5. DoggishRaptor67 Win User

Risen 2 info

how to make subtitles in Russian
  6. Kostyarusoz Win User

Gears of War 3 - russians subtitles

Why? why... In russian xbox live available ONLY english version? Why not put addition - Russian subtitles, for example. Now be purchased separately disc for subtitles ??

In the description on the game does not say that there are no subtitles... :-(

What to do? whether it is possible to influence the contents of xbox live in Russia?
Thema:

1. Russian subtitles Alan Wake - Similar Threads - Russian subtitles Alan

2. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game: Hello everyone, I would like to know. When the Russian language appears in the Black Desert Online Game. c3619248-8744-4210-a6eb-78f6d1c2a67a
  3. Fable 2 на русском языке [Translation - Fable 2 in Russian ]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 на русском языке [Translation - Fable 2 in Russian ]: Майкрософт добавьте пожалуйста русский язык в игру fable 2 на xbox one. ------ [Mod Translation - Microsoft will please add Russian into the fable 2 game on xbox one.]...
  4. License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    License disk Castlevania Lord of shadow 2 without Russian Subtitles: Hello I have had problems with the Russian version of the disk game Castlevania lord of shadow 2?, I have on Xbox 360 this game is in English and on Xbox One game on backward compatibility write...
  5. Minesweeper achievements in Russian

in XBoX on Windows
    Minesweeper achievements in Russian: Hi, My achievements list, only in the one game (Minesweeper) is in Russian... I assume. It looks Russian at least. Just the achievements mind, everything else in the game is in English. It was...
  6. Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft, bring back Xbox Live Gold in your store for Russians and everyone else!: I want to write to Microsoft about awful idea to get away Xbox Live Gold from Russians and people from other countries. Microsoft, what did you think, when you managers was looking to new...
  7. Russian subtitles in Fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Russian subtitles in Fallout 4: Hello, I bought a game fallout 4 in the xbox store, but there are no Russian subtitles. 625b2cca-cd21-4693-8f10-7305a3eb59f9
  8. Russian subtitles - how to on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Russian subtitles - how to on: Hello. How to include Russian subtitles in the game LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2725a386-f7da-49bb-886f-fd404ec11f31
  9. russian subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    russian subtitles: bought in Russian Xbox live gears of war 3 but in English language. in English xbox live it is in Russian. why????? 1228d86c-3dc7-4075-8603-6d6e4882a208
  10. Gears of War 3 - russians subtitles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 - russians subtitles: Good day, everyone! Iam from Russia. And bought the game on xbox live. But subtitles and everything in English... Help. Where to get russians subtitles? 500ad583-c634-4f1c-ad69-25508deee17d