Ryse - Crashing and Rebooting My Xbox One

Discus and support Ryse - Crashing and Rebooting My Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the disc version of Ryse, I installed the game, while playing Singleplayer for about 2hrs, the game randomly crashes the entire console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lapman17, Feb 25, 2014.

1. lapman17
    lapman17 Guest

I purchased the disc version of Ryse, I installed the game, while playing Singleplayer for about 2hrs, the game randomly crashes the entire console. So I return the game thinking it is the problem. I purchase the digital version (which was $10 more, which
    makes no sense) and I continue to have the same problem. I play singleplayer for a bit and it crashes the entire console. It is never consistent.

When I play MP, I am able to get 1 or 2 games in if I am lucky and it crashes entirely.

I have talked to 4 different xbox support analyst who offered no help what so ever.

Now I am experiencing problems with games I never had issues with before.....Powerstar golf and COD Ghost reset to the home screen.

Ryse is the only gave that crashes the whole console, everything else will boot to home screen.

I have no confidence in the Xbox Support Crew. I am more posting this here because the 4 other analyst I have talked to have left me with absolutely no hope that this will get on anyone's radar to fix. I sit here with a worthless version of Ryse....and
    only god knows why the boot to home screen is occurring.

I can live with the boot to home screen, I am more worried about the hard crash Ryse causes. I am more worried that I am being burned again by Microsoft purchasing a console and have more hardware problems....after I experienced the RROD on multiple Xbox360s.

:)

lapman17, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Xbox One reboots after getting ingame

Xbox One reboots after getting ingame
    xbox keeps rebooting during FIFA 15 game some times during BF4 and Ryse

hopefully microsoft will investigate and patch this issue

I have the latest xboxone with 1 TB

sustech-37D1D48A-55AD-4D76-BCC9-E9577742C78D, Feb 25, 2014
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Xbox One S freezing, crashing and rebooting issues

Hello BenBrown94 thanks for bringing this to our attention as a last resort you can try an offline
    update
    and if that doesn't work than yes as suggested before sounds like you will need a repair which can be done at device support or can contact
    us
    to do the repair.

Thanks hope all this helps out.

XBF Brad A, Feb 25, 2014
  4. lapman17
    lapman17 Guest

I should add, that I have powercyled 100 times, I have uninstalled and re-installed 5-10 times....I have unplugged every cable imaginable....everything has been done. So I have either a hardware problem....or this OS needs serious patching.

lapman17, Feb 25, 2014
  5. lapman17 Win User

I should add, that I have powercyled 100 times, I have uninstalled and re-installed 5-10 times....I have unplugged every cable imaginable....everything has been done. So I have either a hardware problem....or this OS needs serious patching.
  6. Jdh5153 Win User

Lot of XBOX One games keeps crashing to dash

Having the same issue with multiple games (Call of Duty and RYSE). In Call of Duty it was crashing from the menus and in RYSE it crashed during gameplay.
  7. ahh Big Nath Win User

Xbox continuously crashes to dashboard HELP

Yeah I'm having a similar problem after one game of assssins creed online my xbox just crashes to the dashboard I have rebooted my xbox one multiple times now. Cheers Microsoft
  8. Sachmo4716 Win User

Xbox One S Crashing

Ive held down power and hard rebooted the xbox one before and i am still seeing the crashes. It crashes when i go to turn off the system. Ill hold down the center button on the controller and select turn off xbox and it reboots when trying to shut down.
  9. ACEMAN5556660 Win User

Cox Contour (Record 6) Receiver Issues

Same problems here. Xbox crashes with the Cisco 9865hdc. Tries to reboot and freezes up and crashes again. Reconnect everything individually to the TV and all works fine. Just can't use the TV features of my xbox one. Kind of a bummer. Anybody found any
    solutions yet?
Thema:

1. Ryse - Crashing and Rebooting My Xbox One - Similar Threads - Ryse Crashing Rebooting

2. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  4. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  5. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  8. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  9. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.: Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in...
  10. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...