RYSE flashing white bars

Discus and support RYSE flashing white bars in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just started playing RYSE and get flashing white bars across the screen constantly. What the heck is going on? Quit and restarted and get the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jdh5153, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Jdh5153
    Jdh5153 Guest

RYSE flashing white bars

I just started playing RYSE and get flashing white bars across the screen constantly. What the heck is going on? Quit and restarted and get the same thing. It's fine on the menus and during the cutscene but during gameplay it's flashing.

Here's a video of it happening:

:)

Jdh5153, Feb 23, 2014
  2. StormL07
    StormL07 Guest
    FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

Tried the change HDMI settings didn't work ryse still cuts out after the first cutscene and assassins creed still has these black and white pixel boxes flashing over my screen before it freezes

StormL07, Feb 23, 2014
  3. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Flashing white dots

Hello Tarsas

I would recommend then to uninstall and reinstall the game see if that corrects it.

Thanks

Brad

XBF Brad A, Feb 23, 2014
  4. StormL07 Win User

FORZA BOOTS BACK TO HOME SCREEN

Tried the change HDMI settings didn't work ryse still cuts out after the first cutscene and assassins creed still has these black and white pixel boxes flashing over my screen before it freezes
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Flashing white dots

Hello Tarsas

I would recommend then to uninstall and reinstall the game see if that corrects it.

Thanks

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Flashing white dots

Hi Taras

What other troubleshooting have you done? Is it just in game or is in anytime on the console?

Thanks

Brad
  7. TarasPl Win User

Flashing white dots

Should have mentioned i tried both and still get them.
  8. XBF Brad A Win User

Flashing white dots

Hello TarsasPI

Have you tried using a different TV and see if they still show up. As this is two different consoles doing it, it might be possible its the tv itself. Also try different HDMI cord.

Try this out and let me know what happens.

Thanks

Brad

Xbox Forum Team
Thema:

RYSE flashing white bars

1. RYSE flashing white bars - Similar Threads - RYSE flashing white

2. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  4. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  5. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  8. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  9. Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Spn Of Rome - No gold in multilayer after a match, still not solved.: Hi, just wanted to add that I have a problem. I have played ryse Son Of Rome with a friend and we have made sure, that language settings etc. were the same. The thing is we - and as read in...
  10. Ryse Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome: Good day. I have already looked here in the forum and on other sites in the network. However, nothing helped with my problem. I do not get any gold rewards in the arena at Ryse Son of Rome. What...