Ryse game token not received and have signed into xbox live on 31st

Discus and support Ryse game token not received and have signed into xbox live on 31st in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have bought a xbox one white sunset overdrive bundle on 31st october but I signed into xbox live at 7 - 8pm but I haven't anything regarding ryse... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GropingFire, Nov 1, 2014.

1. GropingFire
    GropingFire Guest

I have bought a xbox one white sunset overdrive bundle on 31st october but I signed into xbox live at 7 - 8pm but I haven't anything regarding ryse full game download token and there is a promotion going on when you sign into the sunset overdrive xbox one
    bundle before 31st you will get a message from xbox live that contains the ryse token that I haven't got ?

:)

GropingFire, Nov 1, 2014
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    No Ryse Token Code Received

Not everyone received a Ryse game token. It was a limited offer that was given randomly to people who had hooked up their consoles and played on them before October 31.

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2014
  3. Sgt 8 BIT
    Sgt 8 BIT Guest
    I haven't received promotional 800 MS points through Gold Membership renewal offer

Hello,

In March 2012, Xbox Live had a promotion running where if I renewed my Xbox Live Gold Membership before March 31st, I would receive a bonus of 800 Microsoft Points. I renewed my Gold membership on March 10th 2012 and received an email confirmation stating
    my membership was renewed, but I have not received the bonus points. The promotion ended on March 31st and it is now June 27th and I have not received anything. Please help!

Sgt 8 BIT, Nov 1, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear you didn't receive a code for the game. However, it appears that the offer was random and not everyone received a code.

www.gamingtarget.com/article.php

onyxishere, Nov 1, 2014
  5. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear you didn't receive a code for the game. However, it appears that the offer was random and not everyone received a code.

www.gamingtarget.com/article.php
  6. maxen Win User

Microsoft gave me GoW 1,2,3 and Judgement free?

Anyone who plays Gears of War: Ultimate (while connected to Live) before 31st December 2015 will receive tokens for all four Xbox 360 Gears of War games to download. These can then be download by whomever, but only used once.
  7. onyxishere Win User

No Ryse Token Code Received

Not everyone received a Ryse game token. It was a limited offer that was given randomly to people who had hooked up their consoles and played on them before October 31.
  8. Killn The Drama Win User

A Random Prestige Token

Here and there they give out tokens. You may have received the token for signing up as a premium member for elite.
  9. t3h M1Lkmanz0rz Win User

Gears of War Ultimate edition console games not downloading.

The Bundle ONLY comes with Gears of War Ultimate Edition.

There was a promotion being run from August 25th, 2015 - December 31st, 2015. If you played the UE online during that time, you would receive download tokens for Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement.

Since the bundle only comes with the Ultimate Edition, that's why you can't find the other games to download. If you played during the promotion, you should receive an Xbox Live Message with download codes for the original games.
Thema:

1. Ryse game token not received and have signed into xbox live on 31st - Similar Threads - Ryse game token

2. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  3. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  4. Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse-Not applying gold after an online game: Ryse is not applying gold after an online game. I play a game and no gold is actually rewarded. My gold count is stuck at 3,689. It gives a message about being unable to connect to the XBox Live...
  5. Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse, Son of Rome, no money reward after game: For some time now im not getting any gold after im done playing on level in the arena. Any one have an idea what this problem is? It just wont add to what i have. Thanks!!!...
  6. Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse Son of Rome not awarding gold after completing online games (Xbox One)(Cannot get any...: I am encountering a problem with Ryse Son of Rome on the Xbox One not crediting the awarded gold after completing multiplayer games. The prompt when finishing a game displays: WARNING The Xbox...
  7. Ryse LE promotion game not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ryse LE promotion game not received: Hi Team I took advantage of what appeared to be a "today only" special a day or so ago to receive Ryse LE ($69 aud) as a gift with Live Gold subscription. The subscription has activated on my...
  8. Ryse game code not received yet!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ryse game code not received yet!: Hello again, this is the 2nd time i have made a post here, and I hope this time I get an answer. I saw the free Ryse game promotion so I ran down to the shop and bought a 1 month pre-paid code...
  9. Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Copy of Ryse Son of Rome with xbox live gold signup missing game: I signed up for an offer of xbox live gold which would give me a free copy of ryse son of rome, I'm writing this whilst talking on livechat to your support team from a seperate account (network...
  10. Ryse: Son of Rome - No in game video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ryse: Son of Rome - No in game video: Hi I'm currently finding when I am playing my Xbox One Ryse Son of Rome the in game videos are black screens. I can hear the audio but none of the cinematics. The actual game play works but this...