Ryse not working after 20 days

Discus and support Ryse not working after 20 days in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Ryse about 20 days ago with a Xbox Code and now I get the "0x87de07d1" message and I cannot play. My Xbox One says that I have to bought... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by o FonTi x, Jan 26, 2014.

1. o FonTi x
    o FonTi x Guest

I downloaded Ryse about 20 days ago with a Xbox Code and now I get the "0x87de07d1" message and I cannot play. My Xbox One says that I have to bought it again. Why? What do I have to do?

:)

o FonTi x, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

Date of purchase: “11/20/2015”

Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”

KhakiSatsuma977, Jan 26, 2014
  3. TrubleM8keR
    TrubleM8keR Guest
    Ryse not working. help!

game wont play after first credits, just sits on blnk screen.

TrubleM8keR, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Ryse not working after 20 days

It appears the code you purchased is not for use in the region you reside. Did you happen to purchase this code from eBay or any other private online sellers?

•I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if this is the case the game is lost you got schemed maybe not purposefully but you did.

•as there is not much on the error codes right now we are all kind of in the dark but this seems to be the most confirmed thing I have seen so far on this subject! Twitter

Listed mia 510, Jan 26, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

It appears the code you purchased is not for use in the region you reside. Did you happen to purchase this code from eBay or any other private online sellers?

•I hate to be the bearer of bad news but if this is the case the game is lost you got schemed maybe not purposefully but you did.

•as there is not much on the error codes right now we are all kind of in the dark but this seems to be the most confirmed thing I have seen so far on this subject! https://mobile.twitter.com/XboxSupport1/status/424385159513665536?screen_name=XboxSupport1
  6. HrMadsen Win User

Can't authorize the selected payment option.

Just tried again. It do work now. After 2 days of maybe 20 tries.
  7. ChickinOnaChain Win User

About RAGE's Length

20 hours? That's like 40 the way I play. Picking it up after work...if this day will ever end!
  8. Nic727 Win User

looking for new friends for xbox 1

I will get Ryse on day one... Maybe after christmas I will have AC and BF4.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Game Instore Prices - Xbox One

Day 1 Console With Fifa £429.99

Forza 5 £54.99

Dead Rising 3 £54.99

Ryse £54.99

Call Of Duty £59.99

BF4 £54.99

Xbox LIVe Gold £39.99

Game Care £64.99

Call Of Duty Trade 40 boosted to 60 when bought with console CoD Was "Free" -£60

BF4 Trade -£40

£5 pre orders for Ryse Forza BF4 CoD -£20

Pre order for console - £20

£10 off gold when bought with console £-10

£15 off Day one game when bought with console £15

429.99+

______

814.92-

_____

Thema:

1. Ryse not working after 20 days - Similar Threads - Ryse working days

2. Ryse son of rome doesn't install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of rome doesn't install: For some reason this game always had this issue. it always stops at 26.5% i have tried everything installing it off game pass 0445c5bd-d2cb-49d9-950c-e5194a38f2b2
  3. Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome In-Game Gold Currently Free: I checked to see if anyone had noticed this or not, but I discovered today that purchases of Gold for former Ryse: Son of Rome is currently free in the Microsoft store. I know this is an older...
  4. In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In-Game Gold Is Free For Ryse: Son of Rome Players. My Question, is this official or can I...: Hello people, as the headline says, is it safe to get free in-game gold for Ryse: Son of Rome or can you be banished here, get the Risk to be banned? It is free at the Microsoft Store at the...
  5. Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse son of Rome not rewarding Gold.: I know its an old game but...the game is no longer allowing earned gold from gladitor battles to register in my game account. Ive tried all the corrections from an older post but nothing is...
  6. Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse: Son of Rome Multiplayer is not awarding gold to players.: Hello, Myself and several others are experiencing a glitch in the Ryse: Son of Rome multiplayer. At the end of each match the game displays the amount of good that should have been awarded to...
  7. Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ryse- son of rome - no gold at mp matches: can you please make so we can play sone of rome without paying for gold. gold is the only thing that i can get new gear from so i do not want to have the first gear all the time please....
  8. where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    where is my RYSE sequel ?!?!?!: Ryse was ground breaking, easily one of the best games of the console generation, why no sequel ? a88843de-3086-4b28-a782-026cfce5374f
  9. Can't get Smartglass to work with Ryse: Son of Rome

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get Smartglass to work with Ryse: Son of Rome: Hi all, just got my xbox one event,y and interested in using smartglass. The first game I played is Ryse. I downloaded the smartglass for xbox one app on both my ipad and nokia lumia 925. When...
  10. Install issues forza and ryse, tried the network fix still not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Install issues forza and ryse, tried the network fix still not working: Hi, just bought Forza 5, Ryse and DR3 and having major install issues. Both Ryse and Forza 5 cannot complete the install both say queued or installing but have not moved forward for the last 6...